BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 0-1 Liverpool

he didnt play at sunderland as he was ill.

He cant play against lfc as he is on loan from THEM and is part of Premiership rules.

Cant wait till Sunday, the pre match tension is really building as we approach the final hurdle.

Now then how long is it since Rovers fans felt like this, being up for a game that is 6 days away ! tinykit.gif

I like it, in fact I like it a lot biggrin.gif

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he didnt play at sunderland as he was ill.

398242[/snapback]

correction, he said he was ill. he told MH he was too ill to get out of bed and instead entertained 5 of his mates at anfield. mad.gif

he has no future at rovers and will only be used in emergencies.

he's not good enough anyway!

Anybody know, does a history of being a Rovers season ticket holder (But not this season or last) enable me to get a ticket for the game? I've been to about half a dozen games this year, but not kept the ticket stubs...

You should be ok bluebruce - if the ticket office have a record on their database of you buying tickets then you will not need the stubs. Give them a ring - 08701 123456 select option 1 then option 9.

Edited by Ben-2000

well quite a lot of people go round family and friends homes for meals on Easter Sunday dont they?

I wont be but still....... biggrin.gif

398340[/snapback]

i am sure they will understand that you have to go and watch the rovers, after all what comes first in life

Just dont get too excited on the day Atomic!! unsure.gif

398381[/snapback]

Cheers everyone! Apparently I just have to avoid sudden leaping to my feet which could disturb the closed entry point in my femoral artery (are you having your tea right now....?!), but since I only do that when Rovers score, I will willingly take the risk!!!! (look out all those surrounding Row 30 seat 103, BBE)

Good work Atomic!

I reckon they'll be goals in this one and plenty of them in a high scoring game with plenty of goals. 4-3 to us. All our goals scored at the BBE.

Altogether now "You can stick your femoral artery, stick your femoral artery, stick your femoral artery up your arse...! .....Sideaways!!" huh.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.