BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 0-1 Liverpool

Using the highly scientific method of playing Pro Evo 5, I have Rovers to beat Liverpool 2-0 with goals from MGP and Bellamy. That's foolproof, that is.

Whoever loses, though, will blame it on a sinister, possibly London-based, conspiracy.

397863[/snapback]

biggrin.gif I know that its really sad but I often preform this task too. If my scientific workings are to be true then Rovers would never loose a game.

Anyway, I will be enjoying my second game of the season at Ewood on Sunday (the first one being against Everton) so fingers croosed that we will win this one.

2-1 Rovers - Brad with 2

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tugay has to come back into the midfield and bentley pushed alongside bellamy.

woth pongo unable to play and dickov doing utter ######, something has to be done upfront. kuqi may even get a start.

i really hope tugay starts, he likes the big games and if we are going to win he has to play imo.

2-0

tugay 10

pedersen 69

Agree with the Craig Bentley David Bellamy combo and the Tug Man in midfield.

The Scouse Scruff and the Lanky Fin love it in the air so get in down ont' deck, down t'channels and past their average full backs. Super Rob can get into Neversmiles Gerrard and Greasy Face Alonso and stop the balls up to Stork Legs.

We're due a home win against the Stinkin Stealin Scousers and I believe we'll win this one 3-2 with a Pedersen opener by means of set piece, a Crouch leveller by means of impossible to stop header from corner, a second by means of low angled Bellamy finish, a second equaliser by means of Gerrard 30 yard blockbuster and a winner by means of an off the bench Kuqi bundler sending the Blackburn end WILD WILD WILD!

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Anyone see Pongo in the 'on the bench' section in today's Grauniad? One of many hilarious football comedy articles in said paper.

Most memorable moment: Appearing suddenly on the pitch to celebrate second Rovers goal with Craig Bellamy. Shook clenched fist at crowd, realised he might actually look a bit silly, but showed decent turn of speed making himself scarce again.'

God bless Harry Pearson.

After some poor performaces recently I would go for a bit of a shakeup:

Bentley      Bellamy

Peter  Savage      Tugay  Reid

Gray  Nelsen    Todd  Niell

Friedel

Subs:  Encks, Moko, Pedersen, Kuqi, Dickov

Sticking Bentley up front might seem a bit silly but to be honest Dickov looked poor last week and the Liverpool defenders will eat Kuqi for breakfast.

As for Peter, well I suppose you could stick Emerton on the left but I would rather see the German play- can cross better and has a few tricks although he is admittedly lightweight. The problem with that scheme could be that he is up against Gerrard....

Can I just remind fans that there are no tickets on sale on the day of the game.

So far 26,000 have been sold so if you are planning on coming to the game, get down to the ticket office or phone them in advance. 08701 123456

The Ticket Office opening hours over Easter are:

Good Friday: 9am to 12.30pm

Saturday: 9am to 5pm

Easter Sunday: 9am to 2.30pm

Monday: Closed

from what i have researched pongo can't play as it is league rules that a player on loan cannot play against the club that owns him

398219[/snapback]

he wouldnt have played anyway. he's out of favour after his trip to watch the merseyside derby (instead of playing against sunderland).

back to the game, something tells me savage will score (although, id like him to save it for birmingham) and bellamy to bag the winner.

rovers 2- 1 liverpool

savage 66, fowler 71

bellamy 77

gate: 29, 123.

(gav's bet is back on!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.