BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 0-1 Liverpool

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a boy raised in a catholic family i beg to differ, bored to tears just for that little bit longer than the average sunday...

398735[/snapback]

ohmy.gif

its the best day of year behind christmas

all the actors resurecting jesus, we also have a rock concert

thumbs-up.gif

i bought 2 tickets for 2 neutrals yesterday

oo ye

there are no £24 tickets left

Edited by slater_scott

Att: 24,678

397740[/snapback]

Can I just remind fans that there are no tickets on sale on the day of the game.

So far 26,000 have been sold so if you are planning on coming to the game, get down to the ticket office or phone them in advance. 08701 123456

The Ticket Office opening hours over Easter are:

Good Friday: 9am to 12.30pm

Saturday: 9am to 5pm

Easter Sunday: 9am to 2.30pm

Monday: Closed

398082[/snapback]

Good man Mr Stato (aka Groobs).

So who has made the most passes this season and scored the most goals from outside the 18yd Box?

It will be a tough one as we all say and i have to say Brad to keep a clean sheet.

Oh aye, get over it toffee..... If Todd let's someone 'streak past him', he has to get around Nelson and beat the giant Friedel. Reminds me of the gauntlet in Gladiators.

has lawro recieved death threats of something??? blink.gif

he has us down for a draw against his beloved scousers

Blackburn have had a very successful season and I expect this to be a tight game.

Mark Hughes' team are difficult to play against and in Craig Bellamy have a player who is in great form. He will represent a stern test for the Liverpool defence.

Hughes seems to be able to get the best out of Bellamy, who has really blossomed at Ewood Park

Prediction: 1-1

he also has spuds down to get beat by the toffee's!

i'm well guted tugay is out, i think he would of started and shown alonso how it's done.

in my view bentley will still partner bellamy in attack and brett emerton will come into midfield.

398859[/snapback]

I hope you are not trying to suggest that Alonso is an inferior player to our own Turkish delight?

Granted Tugay has been inspirational at times for us, but I think even Evertonians would agree that Alonso is a top class player, which is why Gerrard has barely played centre midfield for Liverpool this season.

I think Dickov will start again, as I see no other reason why he would have started the last couple of games ahead of FSP, even if FSP has been slightly dissapointing, other than to get him match fit for when FSP isn't available.

Might have top go against my usual better judgement here and plump for a 1-1 draw with Lawro.................................nah sod it, can't bring myself to do it!

Rovers to win 2-1.

Bellamy and the Admiral with our goals.

Attendance, strangely full yet officially only 29,000 on.

Edited by The Gull

the liverppol fans are confident there going to win this one they also have a poll started on bellamy and would he be a good signing

football matters forum

its a newish forum thats started the rovers one isnt as good astablished like this one but what different about it compared to this one is you can go on any other team forum in any league across the world. the bellamy poll is on the liverpool one so is the predictions one.

Edited by pick32

Not many tickets left = 5,300 tickets left?

398937[/snapback]

30,000 is as full as Ewood is allowed to get nowadays; there wasn't a spare seat in the house at the Burnley game last season yet the gate was only 28,500.

The policing wont be as large for this game which means nearly 90% of the tickets had been sold at the time Lee posted.

So by now probably less than 10% of the tickets available are still for sale, which means over 90%, and probably 95% of the ground will be full.

So, no, there is not many tickets left.

30,000 is as full as Ewood is allowed to get nowadays; there wasn't a spare seat in the house at the Burnley game last season yet the gate was only 28,500.

398967[/snapback]

Apart from the HUGE segregation is the corners of the Darwen End on either side and the last sections of both the JW stand AND the Riverside, AND the empty seats scattered around the place.

But yes, apart from those areas, not a spare seat left in the house.

Realistically to class it as a sell ouyt it must be is the region of 30,800.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.