Blackburn Rovers FC (ENG)

Unseeded:

Heart of Midlothian FC (SCO)

AS Nancy-Lorraine (FRA)

SV Sulte Waregem (BEL)

FC Salzburg (AUT)

Randers FC (DEN)

We'll get Hearts :)

We're in Group 3 of the draw. The unseeded teams that we could play are Hearts, Nancy (France), Sulte Waregem (Belgium), FC Salzburg (Austria), and Randers (Denmark). At least we won't have to travel too far!

Paul beat me to it!

Edited by yawnsie

FC Schalke 04 (GER) Heart of Midlothian FC (SCO)

AC Sparta Praha (CZE) AS Nancy-Lorraine (FRA)

FC Lokomotiv Moskva (RUS) SV Sulte Waregem (BEL)

Fenerbahçe SK (TUR) FC Salzburg (AUT)

Blackburn Rovers FC (ENG) Randers FC (DEN)

As the formatting may scare some people into thinking that's the draw. The teams we can play are :-

Heart of Midlothian FC (SCO)

AS Nancy-Lorraine (FRA)

SV Sulte Waregem (BEL)

FC Salzburg (AUT)

Randers FC (DEN)

I'm looking forward to booking flights today. I'm chuffed with the list of destinations. Nowhere too scary.

14th and 28th September in response to my question before.

When are people thinking of flying out and back.

I was thinking about out on 13th back on 15th

When do they announce the actual date the game is being played.

I'm looking forward to booking flights today. I'm chuffed with the list of destinations. Nowhere too scary.

Straight after the draw (once they know who is home first leg). However, beware, for the Sofia game the legs were switched a few hours later (after Gav and Debs had booked flights).

So. Which cheap flights sites do people recommend ?

I know Ryanair fly direct to Salzburg from Stanstead as we used Salzburg as a base before Engalnd/Germanay in Munich, so thats one cheap air option. You can fly from Blackpool to Stanstead rtn for £2, just hope the flight times are helpful should we draw them.

I think apart from the Denmark option it’s not a bad draw in terms of hitting us in the pocket. Not want to tempt fate but if we do manage to get through, this trip could have been allot worse on the old wallet.

If we get Waregem it might be worth staying in Bruges. I've found a Eurostar deal including 2 nights in a 3* hotel for £90. Hotel is on the outskirts of Bruge. You can get one in the center of Bruges for £120 including train and 2 nights in the hotel.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.