SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Benni Signs !

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Official

Once we moved for McCarthy things where done quite fast. This proves that the player really wants to move to Blackburn, and thats a good thing!

We can now calm down a bit as the striker situation looks alot better now than a few weeks ago. I expect one more signing before the start of the season, might well be a midfielder.

Happy days! :rover:

Edited by krislu

Good signing. For any player saying we lack ambition - have some of that! Again proves that Hughes keeps his cards close to his chest as very little seemed to be reported in the press (not including LET), unless I missed it all :lol: Just hope there's no silly clauses this time <_<

I bet Porto are wishing the accepted the $11m offer from West ham 11 months ago.

$11m offer rejected

From all accounts he cost us around 2.5m euros so about £1.75m, which is an absolute bargain.

I think our three new main strikers are perfectly capable of outscoring our three strikers from last year.

Just for tasters...lmaooooooooooooo

Career History

€3.5m 2002 Celta Vigo 2001 FC Porto Loan 1999 Celta Vigo €6m 1997 Ajax Amsterdam 1997 Ajax Cape Town/Cape Town Spurs 1994 Seven Stars

------------------------------------

Honours:

1998 Amstel Cup Dutch League Dutch Supercup African Nations Cup Golden Boot MVP for African Nations Cup 1999 Amstel Cup 2004 UEFA Champions League Portuguese League Portuguese Super Cup Portuguese League Golden Boot

:lol::lol:

definately improved overall in the forwards situation in my opinion.

bellamy was in a class of his own, but getting rid of dikov and kuqi falling way down the pecking order (even though i do like him and he's good for a big lumbering powerhouse type).

2 proven goal getters, 1 with everything to prove and 2 good young forwards.

the futures bright etc...

Just for tasters...lmaooooooooooooo

Career History

€3.5m 2002 Celta Vigo 2001 FC Porto Loan 1999 Celta Vigo €6m 1997 Ajax Amsterdam 1997 Ajax Cape Town/Cape Town Spurs 1994 Seven Stars

------------------------------------

Honours:

1998 Amstel Cup Dutch League Dutch Supercup African Nations Cup Golden Boot MVP for African Nations Cup 1999 Amstel Cup 2004 UEFA Champions League Portuguese League Portuguese Super Cup Portuguese League Golden Boot

:lol::lol:

what an odd post :blink:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.