BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Away Fans In The Bbe

There were 6 of them sat in front of us BBE upper - wearing scarves / Everton T shirts / smoking - 2 were removed just after half time, to be fair they were not causing any hassle until just before they removed when the evicted apir started to get a bit mouthy.

Edited by Quack

Not in the ground but on the walk back to the Water's Edge car park we enjoyed the company of five Everton fans. Clearly spoliing for a fight they looked to wind up, irritate, bump into or get a response from anyone they could. It's not often I feel like responding but last night I was close. Bunch of wasters

Not in the ground but on the walk back to the Water's Edge car park we enjoyed the company of five Everton fans. Clearly spoliing for a fight they looked to wind up, irritate, bump into or get a response from anyone they could. It's not often I feel like responding but last night I was close. Bunch of wasters

Never respond mate you dont know how many nut cases are waiting round the corner (and I am not just pointing the finger at Everton fans I mean in general)

Never respond mate

I never have, and never will but on some occassions you want to because these yobs were behaving so badly. Bumping into older folk, looking to wind up the younger element, trying to catch the eye of fans walking home quite peacably etc. etc. As I said bunch of wasters

There were 6 of them sat in front of us BBE upper - wearing scarves / Everton T shirts / smoking - 2 were removed just after half time, to be fair they were not causing any hassle until just before they removed when the evicted apir started to get a bit mouthy.

what are the stupid stewards and security doing letting away fans in the home end?

if they were wearing plain clothes then it is a problem but as they were wearing everton shirts etc surely some common knowledge must be used.

if there was a riot in the bbe lastnight, who would be to blame? us! could have been real messy.

points deductions etc of even worse would of followed, all because the stewards ain't doing they're job and the security is ######!!!

so why were there fans in the home ends?

shabby stewarding if you ask me.

surely they would have been able to go in there own end on the night.

provocative behaviour and it looks like they were only in your end to cause trouble.

skanky scousers :o

at goodison last season

i had 4 lads chasing me, as i was sat in home end, but this was outside and i was on my own

they were spitting at me, and one stubbed his ciggy out in my arm

i was so so so close to throwing my chips at the ######, but i was told by some other fans just to stand next to police

at goodison last season

i had 4 lads chasing me, as i was sat in home end, but this was outside and i was on my own

they were spitting at me, and one stubbed his ciggy out in my arm

i was so so so close to throwing my chips at the ######, but i was told by some other fans just to stand next to police

Why was you in the home end Scott? There was plenty room left in the Rovers section

Is it jsut me or do Everton have one of the highest proportions of bone/meatheads in their ranks. At one point they sang ###### ground/no fans. Been to Goodison Park recently?

Not just you Paul - Everton are well know for their trouble, like MU.

Alot of Rovers fans have good knowledge of them from our 2nd Division days and the Cup game.

the best thing to do when that happens is to kick the **** out of them then in the future they will no not to do it anymore.

classic moronic answer

get stuck in there and get banned from the club for life, yes thats really the answer.

After all is said and done they went in the ground to watch a football match, not to cause any trouble.

One more thing, I have not seen anyone in the Blackburn End hard enough to give any fan a good kicking, even the drunken clowns from intack have always egged em on but have never done owt worthwhile

Edited by 1864roverite

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.