BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool 1 - 1 Rovers

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bellamy should be treated like any other opposition player. I don't think he deserves to be singled out for stick, but he also doesn't deserve anything like a standing ovation, one year of service and then leaving on the cheap doesn't entitle you to that.

I would be surprised if he even starts. Crouch and Kuyt seem to be doing ok.

Watching Wales match now and he dosent look that great at the moment. Lacking confidence and needs a goal but it better not be against us.

liverfools 2 (bellamy, gerrard)

rovers 0

just too bad that gerrard's suspended for the croatia game and will thus be well rested against us. and as we all know, bellamy is definitely gonna score; stick some money on him scoring to mitigate the pain we'll feel from inevitably getting screwed by the match officials again.

I reckon it'll be a tough game;

Liverpool 1 - 1 :brfc:

I dunno about the Bellamy issue - he did do well for us and left saying 'Thank you'.

His move to Anfield has definately affected his performance.

Edited by ScouseRover

Excellent preview Jim

Im going for a 1-2 win for us.

Reid and Bert ( if he plays ) for us.

Got a great feeling about this game. Cant wait!

Deffiently is great timing for Reid to come back. We will need him and the midfield to really step up.

:rover:

For the first time ever, I am not going to Liverpool. Not paying £34 (ridiculous) when I've got Poland and Rotterdam to finance.

What are the odds Gerrard and Crouch wont be as woeful and wasteful against us, than they were for England?

Good preview Jim, keeping the standard as high as ever.

One day someone will create a book of these and it will be a best seller (In WHS in Blackburn.)

1-0 to Liverpool result of overly-clumsy Lucas Neil foul resulting in a penalty.

Replays will show a wink between Neil and Bellamy before the incident, Lucas will leave the club in disgrace and Mark Hughes will be forced to resign for making Lucas capatain at Anfield.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.