BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Midfielder For Trial.

den

i agree, but he is in and out of the side and will play even fewer matches, once hargreaves signs.

he'd be an option, IF man utd are willing to loan him out.

sorry mate i can't see it happen just like the Eidur Gudjohnson saga you told us about

Edited by gazsimm

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree, but he is in and out of the side and will play even fewer matches, once hargreaves signs.

Fletcher plays mainly on right for Man Utd, signing Hargreaves will just mean that they won't have to play O'Shea or Giggs in central midfield as often.

Fletcher plays mainly on right for Man Utd, signing Hargreaves will just mean that they won't have to play O'Shea or Giggs in central midfield as often.

maybe.

however, he only plays on the right.... when ronaldo is either injured, or replacing giggs on the left or Ole Gunnar Solskjær is injuried.

added to that, utd have a couple of great prospects coming through their reserves (namely richie and david jones)

my personal opinion is fletcher wont be at man u much longer.

I wouldn't say we are short of that kind of midfielder at all! Bentley, Peter and Gallagher are all precisely that sort. You could even argue that McCarthy can fill that role.

What we need desperatley is a decent ball winner.

I would only play Bentley in a central midfield role out of all of those players. Arguably none of those players are natural (attacking) centre midfielders either, and Peter and Gallagher are simply not good enough to play in that position (why would Hughes be starting Mokoena in a four-man midfield then?).

I would only play Bentley in a central midfield role out of all of those players. Arguably none of those players are natural (attacking) centre midfielders either, and Peter and Gallagher are simply not good enough to play in that position (why would Hughes be starting Mokoena in a four-man midfield then?).

because mokoena is the only fit "defensive midfielder" central midfielder we got availible to us.

if, as looks likely, man u sign hargreaves (in jan) and money is tight at rovers -

i wouldnt be suprised if we loaned fletcher.

i'm not saying he's the greatest but, looking at it logically, he'd do a job.

errrrrrr......

fletcher was a disgrace to his profession last night and was outshone by david jones.

i'd like to humbly apologise for suggesting we'd sign him on loan. ludicrous.

If we didn't play the axe our midfield would be totally overrun. I cannot think of a midfield of any period that did not have at least one player who could put a tackle in the middle of the park, it's suicide!

What we need is a player better than the axe at carrying the water- winning the ball and distributing it well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.