Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Midfielder For Trial.

den

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harley's ex-Chelsea isn't he?

Yeah think so, he also had a spell at Fulham didn't he. I seem to remember him scoring a goal from about 40 yards that got Chris Kamara all exicted on Sky. :lol:

Edited by grizfoot

The Cercle Brugge website says he is a striker and his name is pronounced Stijn De Smet

I'll go out on a limb here (;)) and say he might be an attacking midfielder who can also play up front.

We're in short supply of that kind of midfielder, so if that is correct he might be a welcome signing (provided he is good enough).

I'll go out on a limb here (;)) and say he might be an attacking midfielder who can also play up front.

We're in short supply of that kind of midfielder, so if that is correct he might be a welcome signing (provided he is good enough).

Right now, if he can walk and has "midfielder" on his passport we have to be interested. (In the accountancy profession the recruitment policy is as long as they can breathe and speak English, they're hired, we're all so short staffed)

Edited by Jan

I wouldn't say we are short of that kind of midfielder at all! Bentley, Peter and Gallagher are all precisely that sort. You could even argue that McCarthy can fill that role.

What we need desperatley is a decent ball winner.

if, as looks likely, man u sign hargreaves (in jan) and money is tight at rovers -

i wouldnt be suprised if we loaned fletcher.

i'm not saying he's the greatest but, looking at it logically, he'd do a job.

Fletcher won't leave Man U Fergurson rates him very high

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.