BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pet Peevs

-People that take fag breaks whenever they feel like it in work.

Oh wow yes, forgot all about that one. And since you're not allowed to smoke inside any public buildings now, even if they have "smokers only rooms", they have to go outside. So if they work in a high rise building, they have to take a good long break to get their fix.

I also really hate the heavy smokers who always have to sit right infront of me or just behind me on the bus. They've been stood waiting for the bus for a while, smoking, so when they get on they have this nasty "old smoke smell" going on. Even worse when it rains...

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really can't stand people that don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. It's really disgusting and i find it amazing how many people there is that don't give a toss about basic hygiene.

I agree with that one. I got in an argument once with someone who sternley defended themselves saying it was cleaner to not wash his hands! When he couldn't defend himself any further he resorted to the old "I was taught not to pee on my hands". Very nice but I still don't want to use the door handle after someone who's been holding his knob!

Just thought of my biggest pet peev. @#/? pikies that walk along holding their phone in the air playing their crap music as loud as they can, enforcing it on those around them. These morons seem to be absolutely everywhere.

They do it on the bus to and from work - I just sit next to them and start singing very loudly. They shut up very quickly surprisingly

They do it on the bus to and from work - I just sit next to them and start singing very loudly. They shut up very quickly surprisingly

I was on a bus last week and someone was doing this very thing. The bus driver stopped, leaned round and yelled at the person to switch it off as it was a bus and not a disco.

I felt like giving a round of applause.

People who give off about students and 'student life' when they actually know nothing about it.

People you barely know who talk to you in an animated manner about people you don't know at all. I was cornered the other day at court by a girl who was in my class at Queens. I barely know her but she went into great detail about Peter this and Adam that... :huh:

I really can't stand people that don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. It's really disgusting and i find it amazing how many people there is that don't give a toss about basic hygiene.

That drives me up the wall. You then have to run the gauntlet of opening the door after they've left.

I also despise public places that don't bother with soap in the toilets. Croke Park for instance is coming down with mountain men from Cork, Offaly and Antrim. Clearly soap isn't a priority after having taken a p*ss and so the powers that be at the GAA (as stone-age an organisation as your ever likely to find) simply don't bother with it, forcing all civilised spectators to make do with a furious scrub under hot water.

Ok, another pet peev surfaced today. Actually, it's more of a massive annoyance. People that block the aisles in highstreet shops. It could be because they are walking intolerably slowly for absolutely no reason or because they are totally oblivious to those around them. It got so annoying today. Also, people that never appreciate or even recognize your good manners or generosity. I stopped for about 10 seconds - which is a long time to wait to let somebody by - and they just looked at me. No smile, no thankyou... ARGH!

So, after four hours of christmas shopping I get on the bus and a bunch of pikies start yelling F'ing this and F'ing that and how rubbish christmas is and how they won't be able to live without fags. THEN they start playing crap music through their phones openinly saying how they're trying to get it as loud as they can...

One time I was on the bus and some pikies ###### in a bottle and poured it out of the top deck window onto an elderly woman that was getting off. It went over her head and back.

One of these days I'm going to lose it completely and beat these pikies out of all recognition. Then I'll be the one that goes to prison. There's no justice in this world.

GYPO'S AND ITS VERY RACIST!!

OR SO I GOT TOLD WHEN SOME THEVING GYPO SCUMBAG ROBBED MY WORK YARD AND I GOT THREATENED WITH ARREST FOR CALLING IT THEM.

My peeve is them faming ads around the footy pitch lit up like blackpol lumies and offering bets and stuff during a game..grrrrrr

"African Americans" Absolute garbage.

Galloway's show on Talksport last week was broadcast from South Africa, asking for recommendations on listeners five favourite Africans. I lost count of how many people voted for Mohammed Ali and Martin Luther King.

They are as African as Billy Connolly, pathetic.

They are so desperate to build a non existent link to the continent they even invented a christmas celebration 'Kwanzaa'.

Good Grief.

Met a guy out drinking on friends' boat who was divorced. Every year he would send his kids a Kwaanza card, annoying the ex-wife.

She really hit the roof when he came over at Christmas time one year and they gleefully ran out to him screaming "Happy Kwaanza Daddy!!!!"

Archived