BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fa Cup 5th Round

Modi

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw that earlier, but I couldn't find where it said what the actual concessions are. Don't know if it is just under 16's, 18's or students or exactly what they have in place.

See what you mean, Eddie, but I think it's only Seniors, Disabled and Juniors that are counted as concessions there. You'll have to phone to check.

I am amazed by the young talent everytime I see Arsenal. I know a lot of the members on this board dislike Arsenal, but have always quite like them. And watching a game like this seeing young players given a chance and take it like Denilson has (quite a few times now) makes me a happy football fan. I mean the lad is 18 and got so much skill and football smarts its unbelievable.

I do fear they will rip us apart come saturday if we play like we did against leverkusen. Leverkusen just walked right through aur midfield creating deep pass after deep pass. Exactly what Arsenal do best....

Ah well, well just turn on the bully boys style...

although we are not out because the game hasn't even been played yet, it does seem like this is gonna be very very tough for the lads to overcome. i think we have to hope that they become utterly complacent and we pull off the biggest rovers cup shock since we won at liverpool, back in 2000...i was there and a repeat of that night on this coming saturday would do me just fine.

Archived