BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fa Cup 5th Round

Modi

Having read that announcement I am presuming that (and this is for Bolton only)

1) 2000 is our initial allocation. Due to FA Cup regulations there'd have to be another 1000 available if needed?

2) The form can be mixed with season ticket holders and non season ticket holders (or do they need a membership number even if they are on the database?)

3) This is Boltons way of repaying us for the cheap tickets at Ewood and the league game at the Reebok will be about £40 :rolleyes:

At the Fans' Forum on Monday Tom Finn did say that we would have 3,000 tickets at the Reebok, so presumably they are just selling 2,000 to start with. He also said that we could have more than 3,000 but not on a sale or return basis and that they expected that 3,000 would meet demand, given that it's 3 days after Leverkusen with a lunchtime kick-off and live on BBC1.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We dont arrive back from Germany until Friday lunchtime ! I dont suppose Rovers can offer us all in Germany a freebie ticket for the fa cup game?

Probably not, but if you want one - someone who lives round the corner from you is likely to be leisurely wandering over Friday morning.....

very kind of you to offer my friend, dependent on the result of the game wednesday at Bolton I might just leave you prepayment for the game at Bolton

why dont you just fill the form in :blink:

ive got 2 tickets for me if bolton win

Apparently the Bogtrotters aren't too happy as they reckon Rovers were asked to wait until Monday to announce the prices as they were supposed to be doing. Shame!!

Diddums. They announced the £15 offer for their away tickets at ewood last time, before we had a chance!

If we did end up at the Reebok next Saturday it would be a great atmosphere I'm sure despite the KO time. This could be one of them games where we do actually take a bigger following than people may expect despite the obvious ticketing problems.

On Wednesday night , COME ON BOLTON

It's not purely because it's local and easy to get to. With current teams:-

I'd fancy us to get a result at Bolton probably 60% of the time.

I'd fancy us to get a result at Arsenal probably 20% of the time.

It hurts to say, but I want Notlob to win

Reasons:

I only get back from Cologne on saturday morning

Would only be able to make it to the breezeblock in time for kick off

A local derby FA cup tie

A good following of Rovers fans

A good chance of winning! :D

I think our cup run is coming to an end. Too many injuries to key players, however get through and get the players back. Who knows? :rover:

Notlob offers us the greater chance as they don't play football so we can play them at their own game.

I think most of us will be wanting Bolton to win as it is easier to get to, cheaper tickets and will give us an easier route into the quarter finals. I do think, however, that should we play Arsenal we could still win this. Arsenal will probabley play a slightly weakened side, granted that will still be a better side than us but we will be up for it after our last two games against the gooners. Wont be home till about midnight on the Friday so dont fancy getting up at six to travel down to London.

Managed to pursuade the ticket office to send my ticket by specal delivery to ensure it will get to me on the Friday.

Whichever it is it will be my 300th consecutive game so I really cannot miss this one.

I think our cup run is coming to an end. Too many injuries to key players, however get through and get the players back. Who knows? :rover:

Notlob offers us the greater chance as they don't play football so we can play them at their own game.

Have to disagree there modes, most teams try and play bolton at their own game and come a cropper.

We should play our usual 4 across the middle with 2 out and out wide men (sergio possibly) against there usual 3.

Put them on the back foot instead of putting up with them lumping it in our box and using their long throws to good effect.

Archived