BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fa Cup 5th Round

Modi

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember that game, wasn't it a fantastic match.It'll live in my memory forever.

Mine too! For me that ranks among the top 6 matches I have ever seen for excitement and atmosphere. And to think that was when we were in the old 3rd div!

IF we drew PNE away then unfortunately people, due to nobenders impending stand building Rovers would receive a minimal amount of tickets of around the 800 mark, the allocation at Bloomfield would be something similar :(

For me it would be nice to see Plymouth at Ewood, but as you know the 5th round is "fixed" and Rovers will draw Chelsea away :)

Mine too! For me that ranks among the top 6 matches I have ever seen for excitement and atmosphere. And to think that was when we were in the old 3rd div!

Even more special memory for me, because that was my first season as a Rovers fan.

My mate, and his dad,took me to watch a real live game at Ewood,and that's when i fell in love with football ,and Blackburn Rovers.

3RD DIVISION CHAMPIONS B)

I got 20/1 on friday,worth a fiver,...who dares wins lol.

I was going to do a fiver on us before the Everton game at 40/1 but didn't bother :(

:wstu:

If the footballing gods are with us and they somehow beat Norwich, Blackpool at home please (or failing that away) or failing that Plymouth at home.

I was going to do a fiver on us before the Everton game at 40/1 but didn't bother :(

:wstu:

If the footballing gods are with us and they somehow beat Norwich, Blackpool at home please (or failing that away) or failing that Plymouth at home.

It's a real sickener when that happens.

I prefer a flutter on footy, rather than gee-gees,it makes a game more exciting.

I always have a few quid at that Bet 24 kiosk ,on ground.Correct score,and first scorer.Always a daft score to get better odds lol(mugs bets )

It's a real sickener when that happens.

I prefer a flutter on footy, rather than gee-gees,it makes a game more exciting.

I always have a few quid at that Bet 24 kiosk ,on ground.Correct score,and first scorer.Always a daft score to get better odds lol(mugs bets )

Still probably a fiver saved. I would gladly pass up the 205 quid though if we could win the FA Cup!.

I'd rather we won that than the UEFA any day of the week. (Although both would be nice!)

Anything away - preferably Plymouth.

We can all get off our arses to go to Amsterdam, Krakow, Leverkusen, Luton etc, and create an atmosphere 20 times better than at Ewood.

Plymouth is the next best thing.

What date is the FA Cup final this year? Might have to start looking at flights. No forget that, don't want to put a dampner on our progress :rolleyes::rolleyes:

F.A Cup final is 19th May

5th round is from Feb 17th.

Who's going to be the first two teams at the new Wembley.

Hope we're one of them...ssshhhhhhhhhhhh

Still probably a fiver saved. I would gladly pass up the 205 quid though if we could win the FA Cup!.

I'd rather we won that than the UEFA any day of the week. (Although both would be nice!)

Ever since we pulled away from trouble,the all mood with the fans, and team alike, seem more relaxed.You get that feeling we can beat anyone on our day(except Arsenal and Watford) :P

Unbeaten in Europe, still in Fa Cup, top 10 in Prem.What a turn around.Before the Liverpool game at Ewood, we looked doomed.

I'm just relieved,and just enjoying the ride, just get to 40 points , and take it from there. B)

I hope I'm not being to over confident,but I'm just in a party mood,but i agree , getting to saftey is more important ,before talking of top 6 finish's.

If we are realistic with the injuries we have top six is beyond our reach. I would say anything top ten would be more than respectable.

THe only thing which would change my opinion about that is if we sign a quality tackling midfielder. Without one we are going to struggle to pick up points.

As for the FA cup I would go for anyone outside the Premiership home or away.

IF we drew PNE away then unfortunately people, due to nobenders impending stand building Rovers would receive a minimal amount of tickets of around the 800 mark, the allocation at Bloomfield would be something similar :(

FA Cup regulations mean that the home team has to offer something like 15% of the total capacity to the away team. So we'd get a couple of thousand tickets at least at both venues.

If we are going to get anywhere in the FA Cup this season, we are going to have to face Mancarski sometime so I'd take one of the Mancs, Arsenal and Chelsea at home in the next round. They would play a less than full strength side in the 5th round judging by yesterday's and the mid-week selections.

Don't fancy Spuds as they would be going 100% for't Cup and Boro cannot keep on losing to us for ever.

If we are going to get some neighbours, please let it be at Ewood.

Archived