BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers 0 Bayer Leverkusen 0

Paul

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
could somebody be kind enough to tell me whether i can buy tickets beforehand at the ticket office?

and does it matter if i do that if i am a student and still intend to get my ticket for 5pounds?

cheers guys

The official site simply says £5 on production of a valid NUS card. I'm sure you'll get in, just don't trun up at 5.55pm expecting to be inside for KO.

according to TO the sales for this game are "going very well" and "should be a good gate if the ST holders turn up".

I have a spare ST (JW Upper) for this game. PM me before end of today if anyone wants to use it; i'm in London Weds and Thurs before getting the train home thurs afternoon for the game.

I think it should be a cracking game. Bayer will feel they will need a goal somewhere along the line, as it wouldn't be safe to sit back for 90mins especially on there defensive showing in the Bay Arena. Hughesy should be drumming it into the lads to throw the kitchen sink at em and try and nick an early goal to settle the nerves. Confident we can do it though.

Rovers 2 (McCarthy, Bentley)

Leverkusen 0

1) Is it just a case of bring your season ticket and the electronic thing will work?

2) What was the Lens score in their 1st leg?

1)Yes the ST will automatically get you in as per normal league game (according to Rovers WWW)

2)3-1 to Lens

nice one.

Indeed.

14.00 Just got back from the ticket office. Woman behind the counter said tickets are selling fast. I couldn't get extra tickets anywhere near where I sit and getting 2 or more together was impossible. Providing season ticket holders turn up, it's going to be a good crowd.

PLUS, not sure if it's been mentioned, but they're building a nice permanent, retractable cover (like old Wembley tunnel exit) to keep people queuing for tickets dry at the ticket office.

WOW

Just spoken to the ticket office, can't do two tickets togethe in the BBE Lower, or the JW lower, or at the front of the JW Upper. Only 2 togethers with restricted views in the Riverside.

Darwen End Lower being opened for Rovers fans as unreserved seating - so anyone who needs one on the day may want to bear this in mind.

I'm in the BBE lower. It is just little old me on my lonesome so probably managed to get one of the last single seets. Bought online a couple of hours ago.

Row 6 seat One Hundred and Twenty something.... can't remember off the top of my head.

So you'd rather not go, than sit somewhere else? :blink:

Surely no-one could be such a saddo as to mean that! But this thread does seem to make a mockery of "you won't get anybody turning up at 6pm as it's so difficult"!! Which is good. And ties in with the poll.

Great! I e-mailed the ticket office a week ago and asked if there would be tickets for BBE on the night or i said id book over the phone. Because this would give me charges for my czech bank i left it...they said it would be ok on the night. now im gonna end up in jack walker lower outer or somethin! Either way im FINALLY making it to ewood for the first time since April! :D

COME ON ROVERS!

Surely no-one could be such a saddo as to mean that! But this thread does seem to make a mockery of "you won't get anybody turning up at 6pm as it's so difficult"!! Which is good. And ties in with the poll.

I wouldn't be surprised if the kick off time boosted attendances. Not only are the tickets cheap but those with kids don't have to keep them out until - potentially with extra time - well after ten o' clock. While unfortunately some Rovers will miss out it seems that many others will now be able to attend.

Archived