BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers 0 Bayer Leverkusen 0

Paul

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very very excited about this. I cannot remember having such a collection of exciting, meaningful matches under one manager as we have had under Hughes.

Say what you like about the state of football in this country, but we all landed firmly on our feet supporting this club.

Very very excited about this. I cannot remember having such a collection of exciting, meaningful matches under one manager as we have had under Hughes.

Say what you like about the state of football in this country, but we all landed firmly on our feet supporting this club.

and surely it puts to bed once and for all, the idea that European football isn't needed at Blackburn. Irrespective of tonights result, I'm sure that many rovers fans now have the appetite for more Euro away days. It's absolutely superb. Now we know what we've been missing in the past - getting knocked out in the early rounds.

Put to bed too, the argument that Euro football = premiership struggle. If the teams good enough, they'll cope in both competitions. If the teams not good enough, they'll struggle in both comps.

Get in! Managed to get the afternoon off and a lift back, so will be able to make the game after all!

See you all up there. Come on Rovers!

Me too, just wrangled the afternoon off :) Finish at 1pm, Fernhurst by 1.30

Good Times

Had a dream that we won this 3-0 with 3 relatively late goals from Benni, Nonda and Emerton. This probably means that we'll lose, but really excited for this one even though I can't get to it or even watch it.

Eddie - myp2p will surely carry it online?

IF there is a lot of traffic conjestion, and at 6PM there is nobody in the ground, do we delay kick off? Would we still get our £650 large?

I'd be very suprised if KO was delayed for congestion. The club know will be expecting whatever the crowd people will be turning up late.

As more people will be turning up later than usual I'd expect queues at the turnstiles to be slightly larger aswell.

I expected a crowd of about 14,000 tonight but it looks like I may be very suprised.

I'd be very suprised if KO was delayed for congestion. The club know will be expecting whatever the crowd people will be turning up late.

As more people will be turning up later than usual I'd expect queues at the turnstiles to be slightly larger aswell.

Something I brought up at the very beginning of the announcement of the early k/o - could lead to some unpleasant scenes at the turnstiles if it does

I can't believe we are 3-2 down ,after playing so well in the first leg,but i think we can win the day if we commit ourselfs well.

I heard Pedersen and Derbyshire could be back tonight, I hope so.

I've just got my Arsenal ticket, and asked how much the tickets are for the City game lol.How's that for optimism.What was i thinking.

For the cup replay i've asked for a change of seat,i want to try the Blackburn End again , for old times sake

If i had to chose what was more important ,it would be hard to decide what was more important.The U.E.F.A Cup or the F.A Cup.The first time at the new wembley, wouldn't it be brilliant to be remembered for that,but getting to Glasgow......that would be unbelievable..Let's hope the gods are blue and white and are smiling on us tonight.

If we can do it , then Lens are looking favourites for the next round...I'm very excited,please don't burst my bubble.

Only one other mayor decision to make,and that's ,should i buy one ofd those silly scarfs with both teams on them. :rolleyes:

If i had to chose what was more important ,it would be hard to decide what was more important.The U.E.F.A Cup or the F.A Cup.The first time at the new wembley, wouldn't it be brilliant to be remembered for that,but getting to Glasgow......that would be unbelievable..Let's hope the gods are blue and white and are smiling on us tonight.

A decision to make in years to come: which was better, winning at Wembley or Glasgow in 2007? Lets have em both! :D

Leaving work soon, pastie in the car, pick up a couple of lads, hope the M6 isn't too frantic, hopefully have time for chips and/or a pint before the game, hope to be planning a trip to France tonight!

This is one of those games that's got me so wound up, I'll need lager to sleep tonight!

Come on Rovers!

Simon :brfc:

Looking forward to what looks like 3 sides of the ground full of home fans sounds like with little away singing tonight.

It has been truly chucking down with rain over here on the docks, any chance of it being rained off? :unsure:

If we get through I will be very excited and may treat myself to beer and street food later.

Good bye.

If we do get through, i really daren't get too optimistic,but I'm still thinking of what correct score to bet on........i always put 4-2 to Rovers when at home.I daren't change it now,but i think 4-2 should clinch it lol,but is it true that Lens Lille share the same ground.If it is so, the thought of any more nonsense like the disgraceful scences on Tuesday night against the mancs,is very off putting.

Anyhow,we're not through yet, just fingers crossed .We'll have to cross that brtidge when we come to it.

Just managed to convince my boss to let me finish at half four so I can get the train from Manchester.

I will get to Darwen arround 17:38, and I don't normally go this way so what's the best option to get from Darwen at that time to the ground?

Any Taxi ranks close by? Regular bus that goes past Ewood? How long would it take to walk? Would walking be quicker than the traffic?

I'll have my suit on otherwise I'd run!

If you get to Darwen Circus, then ask for either the Darwen Cemertry bus or the Bolton bus, both bus's go right to Ewood and drop you off at ground.Its about 25 mins on bus.

Ps..it would be a real long walk, not recommended, but there should be no trouble getting a taxi,but if you can, the bus is the best option.

Archived