BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers 0 Bayer Leverkusen 0

Paul

Just managed to convince my boss to let me finish at half four so I can get the train from Manchester.

I will get to Darwen arround 17:38, and I don't normally go this way so what's the best option to get from Darwen at that time to the ground?

Any Taxi ranks close by? Regular bus that goes past Ewood? How long would it take to walk? Would walking be quicker than the traffic?

I'll have my suit on otherwise I'd run!

thought you was coming blackbunr and not darwen

sorry

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just managed to convince my boss to let me finish at half four so I can get the train from Manchester.

I will get to Darwen arround 17:38, and I don't normally go this way so what's the best option to get from Darwen at that time to the ground?

Any Taxi ranks close by? Regular bus that goes past Ewood? How long would it take to walk? Would walking be quicker than the traffic?

I'll have my suit on otherwise I'd run!

My son is finishing at University in Sheffield at 3pm and jumping on a train. He was going to be on the same one as you from Manchester but thinks he will manage an earlier one and get there at 17.05. He was going to get a taxi from Chippys which is on your left hand side on your way down to Darwen Circus but we're hanging on for him and giving him a lift if he manages to make it.

My son is finishing at University in Sheffield at 3pm and jumping on a train. He was going to be on the same one as you from Manchester but thinks he will manage an earlier one and get there at 17.05. He was going to get a taxi from Chippys which is on your left hand side on your way down to Darwen Circus but we're hanging on for him and giving him a lift if he manages to make it.

What's Darwen Circus? Is it close to the station?

What's Darwen Circus? Is it close to the station?

When you get off at Darwen, you will go down some steps on to a car park. Walk in the direction of a pub called the Railway, it will be right in front of you. On your left hand side will be a taxi rank (cant remember the name of it). If your struggling, give me your email and ill sketch you a quick map.

Darwen Circus is the bus station. If you walk downhill from the train station you'll find it. There are a couple of taxi ranks at the top of the bus station and one on the main road up past the Millstone pub.

If you want to make the Kick off you'll have to get a taxi I'd have thought.

ROVERS: Friedel, Emerton, Nelsen ©, Khizanishvili, Warnock, Bentley, Tugay, Dunn, Pedersen, Derbyshire, McCarthy. Subs: Enckelman, Nonda, Henchoz, Gallagher, Roberts, Peter, Gray.

LEVERKUSEN: Butt, Juan, Haggui, Rolfes, Barbarez, Freier, Voronin, Babic, Schneider, Castro, Ramelow. Subs: Adler, Stenman, Barnetta, Kiessling, Athirson, Madouni, Callsen-Bracker.

same side i picked a few pages back :brfc:

I can imagine the agro the lot of you are feeling right now, i'm

a large chunk of H2O & and various timezones away and I'm

suffering from squeaky bum symdrome.

(no jokes, i'm certain it's football related).

I wish all those attending a wonderful evening of winning

Champagne football from our beloved Rovers!

[ failing that: a rockem sockem, sharp-elbowed 1-0 ]

Get in there, blues :brfc:

ROVERS: Friedel, Emerton, Nelsen ©, Khizanishvili, Warnock, Bentley, Tugay, Dunn, Pedersen, Derbyshire, McCarthy. Subs: Enckelman, Nonda, Henchoz, Gallagher, Roberts, Peter, Gray.

LEVERKUSEN: Butt, Juan, Haggui, Rolfes, Barbarez, Freier, Voronin, Babic, Schneider, Castro, Ramelow. Subs: Adler, Stenman, Barnetta, Kiessling, Athirson, Madouni, Callsen-Bracker.

This is the strongest side we could have picked I think, and despite our absentees if these players play to their best we can still beat anyone.

C'MON ROVERS !

Where's Todd? Is he injured? Gray is also back...

Where's Todd? Is he injured? Gray is also back...

Guest shoppybrfc

Rather Nonda was starting tonight, Mccarthy and Nonda seem to do in europe. Hope Gally gets some time in the second half.

Looks like Jeffers is not impressing in training. How many chances does this guy actually need? After his promising sub appearances at the start of the season, such a shame Francis.

Anyone else hate that smug git Gabriel Clarke on itv4? Why the hell is all match build up about the wanky champs league as well! ITV worse channel on the box.

Getting rather excited, dinner just about to be served, couple of bottles of the local vino already opened….come on lads do me proud….decided to watch ITV4 in my room rather than German TV down stairs in the pub….cant be doing surrounded by a load of un-knowledgeable decide to support Leverkusen on the night Germans.

COME ON YOU BLUES :brfc:

Rather Nonda was starting tonight, Mccarthy and Nonda seem to do in europe. Hope Gally gets some time in the second half.

Looks like Jeffers is not impressing in training. How many chances does this guy actually need? After his promising sub appearances at the start of the season, such a shame Francis.

Anyone else hate that smug git Gabriel Clarke on itv4? Why the hell is all match build up about the wanky champs league as well! ITV worse channel on the box.

Just got in and I heard Andy Townsend saying about Pedersen, something along of the lines of "Blackburn, being Blackburn, he'll leave".

So annoyed I couldn't get time off work to goto the game, so it rubs salt in the wounds that we have to put up with these nobs. Ah well, lets win and shut that clown up.

Is ITV 4 available on Freeview??? I cant find it and I dont have sky! Couldnt get to ewood for personal reasons, can anyone help me out with a link to a site where I can watch it or if it is on freeview, what channel? Please PM me or reply asap!!!

Channel 28, Freeview

Archived