BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2008/2009

Guest Kamy100

Will you buy a season ticket?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy a season ticket for 2008/9?

• I don't have one now and wont be getting one.
    • I don't have one now, but will be getting one.
    • I have a season ticket presently, but wont be renewing.
    • I have a season ticket and will be renewing.
  2. 2. Prices? Just a general question as to how you see your future.

• Prices have forced me to stop attending Ewood Park and I can't see that changing.
    • Prices will eventually force me to stop going down to Ewood.
    • I will keep going down to Ewood, but only if the club reduce prices even further.
    • Prem football at Ewood is reasonably priced at the moment. So I'lm still happy with things.
    • It would take something drastic to happen, to keep me away from Ewood.
    • I'm really on the verge of calling it a day. Totally brassed off with Prem football.

Financial politics of the madhouse maybe but Huddersfield have apparently sold close to 16,000 season tickets (and rising) at 100 pound a throw.....huge increase in attendances for them next season!

Shhhh... My bet to get promoted next season

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reported on Radio Lancs today that PNE Season Ticket sales were up from 6,000 to nearly 10,000 compared to this time last season and they are at their highest ever Season Ticket overall spend.

Are they giving them away?

Why the big increase?

Financial politics of the madhouse maybe but Huddersfield have apparently sold close to 16,000 season tickets (and rising) at 100 pound a throw.....huge increase in attendances for them next season!

Their Chief Exec was on Talksport a while back.

It's a gimmick to help celebrate their Centenary year.

100 pound tickets in their hundredth year etc.

They reckon the huge increase in demand has more than made up for the shortfall in the budget etc.

Hats off to 'em.

Our old mate Stan Ternent will soon help kill off any enthusiasm though!

• 2 weeks later...
thenodrog - is your signature true "EX-Season Ticket Holder. Now Golfer" ?

Golf is a sport I would highly recommend, so good for you thenodrog. Just remember, flat left wrist, spineangle, on-plane and clubhead lag <_<

Rovers doing very well according to staff today in the sales department. They rang me as I am due to change seats to a lower row in the JW Upper (sitting near you Den and Baz!) and were very very helpful. So I for one cannot compalin about their treatment :brfcsmilie:

Golf is a sport I would highly recommend, so good for you thenodrog. Just remember, flat left wrist, spineangle, on-plane and clubhead lag <_<

Especially as Mr Ince was reported as being on a Golf Course rather than a Football Course recently.

We could always ask him to give you a few tips..........................

Rovers doing very well according to staff today in the sales department. They rang me as I am due to change seats to a lower row in the JW Upper (sitting near you Den and Baz!) and were very very helpful. So I for one cannot compalin about their treatment :brfcsmilie:

WHAT...are you anywhere near ROW 8 Boss? Hope not <_<

Thats it, blame the club that another company has withdrawn a service!! A company that has nothing to do with our club!

Stop blaming the club for everything!!

Sh!t iv just spilt my brew on my laptop....Rovers fault!

Hughesy I don't think Mike is having a go at the Club, more Lancs United, based in Blackburn presumably.

Is that Theno's mob? It was never going to work out was it? Stupid idea.

Oh for heavens sake, just spilt my bottle of Bulmers. Bloody Mathias :angry: - actually it was probably Saunders fault :angry::angry:

*beaten to it by phil!

Well, I received a pack this morning from the club giving me my last chance to renew my seat before it's allocated away. Pretty nice piece of marketting all about Paul Ince.

I was quite impressed until I read the order form where some bright spark has decided to print out my e-ticketing sign in details including my password bold as brass. So on one bit of paper, my name, full address, email address and password. Just thankful they didn't have my DOB or card details or I'm sure they would have been on there too.

Idiots!

According to the Bolton Evening News - Bolton have sold over 10,000 tickets so far, in just 1 month!

Last season we sold 15,316 inc half ST's. Reports suggested early that 80% of season ticket holders had taken up the early bird - so thats 12,250 ish. + New ones which again rumours that quite a few had appeared. Can Lee or anyone confirm if we have sold near to our total for last season?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived