• Pedersen
    • Roberts
    • Santa Cruz
    • Emerton
    • McCarthy

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Jal, you have achieved what in football exactly ?

Even the most downhearted of Rovers supporters would be giving Vogel a little bit of credit, first game in the best league in the world. He showed some encouraging moments as the game went on.

Please nots let be having Tugay this or Tugay that as well, because on recent performances Tugay would have faired not much better if not worse.

I like reading other opinions but yours my friend are a little way off.

Have a nice evening and sleep well. :rolleyes:

And Jal, you have achieved what in football exactly ?

Even the most downhearted of Rovers supporters would be giving Vogel a little bit of credit, first game in the best league in the world. He showed some encouraging moments as the game went on.

Please nots let be having Tugay this or Tugay that as well, because on recent performances Tugay would have faired not much better if not worse.

I like reading other opinions but yours my friend are a little way off.

Have a nice evening and sleep well. :rolleyes:

Thanks will do. just dont reply. :rolleyes:

You actually can't respond to any of the several valid points I mentioned in that post as they show up just how little you know.

When you used the word valid you lost your credibility, you didnt have anything valid to say just a lot of fantasy bullshit, some about yesteryear.

When you used the word valid you lost your credibility, you didnt have anything valid to say just a lot of fantasy bullshit, some about yesteryear.

Fantasy? As in things that actually happened and are true you mean?

Yesteryear? Because having just turned 31, he's past it as a defensive midfielder? Many would argue (ie people with a working knowledge of football) that in general, 31 is still an age where you'd expect a defensive midfielder to be at his peak, especially one of Vogel's nature. Sure having 10 months off means he'll be a bit rusty but that's something that ought to improve with time.

first half-really poor..samba was probably our worst player in that half..i would of taken him off

second half-samba improved alot..warnock had lennon in his back pocket near enough all game-thats why maybe lennon moved to left wing..

good to see pedersen get a goal-i thought his work down the left hand side was spot on..

i thought santa cruz, roberts, bentley and nelsen were really good today..

i also thought tom huddlestone(future blackburn player) showed why we should sign him-his passing is quality-near enough every ball he played got to a spurs player..

as for vogel-a good solid debut..did his job..his passing i thought was spot on...8months out or whatever it was, he didnt look out of place..

I've seen the replays and he wasn't...

Ok I have waited and seen the replay and he was still offside. I sometimes get sick of armchair supporters who think they know better than the ones who attend every game. Who do you support anyway?

Ok I have waited and seen the replay and he was still offside. I sometimes get sick of armchair supporters who think they know better than the ones who attend every game. Who do you support anyway?

I haven't seen the replay again so I can't say whether you're right or wrong. But on principle why should your perspective be any better on something like an offside just because you had been to the game?! I used to go every week but now I don't live in Blackburn anymore so don't go as much these days, but surely seeing repeated replays like they show on TV means at least for offside decisions our perspective is probably better?

As for the last comment - don't be so stupid.

Slightly better than the usual dull stuff from Rovers...partly due to TH's reluctance to defend.

It really is pathetic that Spurs have spent so much on utter donkies and ended up in the bottom half.

They should be duducted 50 points for bringing the game into direpute...coz in my opinion that is what they have done.

They should tear up all the contracts of the players they have and start again.

Just consider these transfers.

Roninson 1.5M We all know he's awful

Chimbonda 4.5M Average Full-back

Zokora 8.2M Mokoena in disguise

Jenas 7M Ponce

Berbatov 11M Sulky

Keane 7M The only player I would take on board

Gilberto 2M Fill in fodder

Malbranque 2M Not good enough for Fulham

Bale 5M No mark

Dawson 4M Looks decent at times but look at their defensive record.

Huddlestone 2.5M Sumo!

Bent 16.5M ......1.65M would have been too much

Hutton 9M Who?????? 9M..... never

Lennon 1M See Jenas

Essou -Ekotto 3.5M Who???????

Rocha 3.3M Who??????

Woodgate 8M Crock

Gunter 2M Who?????

Gardner 1M Joke

I make that 99 Million pounds absolutely down the drain.

Slightly better than the usual dull stuff from Rovers...partly due to TH's reluctance to defend.

It really is pathetic that Spurs have spent so much on utter donkies and ended up in the bottom half.

They should be duducted 50 points for bringing the game into direpute...coz in my opinion that is what they have done.

They should tear up all the contracts of the players they have and start again.

Just consider these transfers.

Roninson 1.5M We all know he's awful

Chimbonda 4.5M Average Full-back

Zokora 8.2M Mokoena in disguise

Jenas 7M Ponce

Berbatov 11M Sulky

Keane 7M The only player I would take on board

Gilberto 2M Fill in fodder

Malbranque 2M Not good enough for Fulham

Bale 5M No mark

Dawson 4M Looks decent at times but look at their defensive record.

Huddlestone 2.5M Sumo!

Bent 16.5M ......1.65M would have been too much

Hutton 9M Who?????? 9M..... never

Lennon 1M See Jenas

Essou -Ekotto 3.5M Who???????

Rocha 3.3M Who??????

Woodgate 8M Crock

Gunter 2M Who?????

Gardner 1M Joke

I make that 99 Million pounds absolutely down the drain.

Oh christ. Spurs are one of my most disliked clubs but this post is absolute tosh. Yes they've wasted a lot of money.

But:

£1 million on Lennon?! He's not in the same class as Bentley but to suggest that's a waste of money is ridiculous.

£11 million on Berbatov? £2 million on Malbranque? Woodgate is a class act and £8 million for him was a fair call aswell. Hutton is promising for them too, £9 million was a lot but he's still young.

We're a rarity in getting such good players for so cheap, but look at both the period between title winning and Uncle Jack passing away, how much money did we waste?

I'm 50-50 on that one. To be fair if we're going to attack decisions the 'foul' by Roberts on Dawson is the most clear cut one.

I agree on that one. Roque could've gone down and possible gotten something but instead he chose to stay on his feet (unlike Lennon in the 1st half). Bentley stormed through a couple of players but the Spurs player who brought him down couldn't really move and it can be debated whether or not Bentley had control of the ball at the time of that incident - there was another Spurs player just behind Gilberto (?).

Berbatov was never offside on their goal, I'm guessing your middle name isn't 20-20 Al.

What did the panel on MOTD say about the key decisions??

As for JAL - should of gone to specsavers. Vogel wasnt bad, he had a decent game and found a decent passing range. Who would you rather of played there today? Mokoena? Injured Dunn? 5mph Tugay?? Get a grip!

As for Mozzer - "Samba worst player in the 1st Half", did you not watch Ooijer? He was terrible. Samba played quite well and to be honest didnt do alot wrong.

Riversiders......

Q....who are the guys at the back who sang the entire 2nd half (approx seats 160-170) with the catchy ditty "clap your hands, stamp your feet & waggle your fingers!!" ??? :lol:

...i want to sit near you lot next year!! :tu::tu:

Good to see stereotyping is alive and well down south. Personally I am expecting to see footage of people covered in pearls, wearing cor blimey trousers and scoffing jellied eels on TV tonight. :wub:

West Ham aren't playing until Tuesday MClarky. Although I must say that I was disappointed with yesterday's Rabbi quotient.

Vogel did OK on his debut despite some predictably idiotic comments from the usual on here. Reid was poor I thought and one of the main reasons why we kept going backwards. It looked a nailed on penalty from where I was sat, Bentley knocked the ball past the defender with his knee and although the shot on goal he would have had was at a tight angle I wouldn't have been surprised had he scored.

...and it was definately a penalty.

It looked a nailed on penalty from where I was sat, Bentley knocked the ball past the defender with his knee and although the shot on goal he would have had was at a tight angle I wouldn't have been surprised had he scored.

C'mon Bob you should know by now that those are only nailed on if it had been against us!

Thats 8 bloody bookings in two games now with hardly a bad foul in either. I don't care what anybody say's, I don't care if I'm accused of being paranoid but the referees do find it all a little too easy to book our players! :angry:

i also thought tom huddlestone(future blackburn player) showed why we should sign him-his passing is quality-near enough every ball he played got to a spurs player..

as for vogel-a good solid debut..did his job..his passing i thought was spot on...8months out or whatever it was, he didnt look out of place..

If we sign Huddleston we don't need Vogel!

btw Vogel?! :rock: Doesn't he write godawful poetry?

Poor performances from Reid and Roberts

Thought the substitution of MGP was a poor one and we lost our shape and balance.

Indeed. Ped for Benny baffled me. Hughes has recently (and worryingly) adopted GS's substitute policy of chucking attackers on at the expense of tactics. Obvious to a blind man on a galloping horse that if Benny were to come on in the second half it should have been Roberts who had to make way.

Archived