BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Roque Santa Cruz Thread

Happy birthday Roque sweet goal!

GOALFLASHES AND MAJOR INCIDENTS (all times BST)

By Caroline Cheese

1825: "This has been going on and on - about Roque Santa Cruz and other people. Let's dispel all this. No-one is leaving the club. We have had a really good start. We have won at Everton and not many teams do that apart from the top four. It was a great achievement."

Blackburn boss Paul Ince after the 3-2 win over Everton

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to the MEN, City reckon a new deal is being put to Rocky and their hopes of signing him are fading.

"Even so, Rovers have not been tempted with boss Paul Ince making it clear they don't want to sell Santa Cruz who began the new season in impressive form on Saturday, scoring in the 3-2 win over Everton and making the last minute winner after his header hit a post.

"

From the MEN. Thought it was Nelsen's header?

According to the MEN, City reckon a new deal is being put to Rocky and their hopes of signing him are fading.

Chris Bailey, Frank's spin doctor at the M.E.N. has finally given up.

He's now bigging up Ci'eh's youth team prospects. In other words they're potless.

It's about time somebody said it and I'm glad that it is Nelsen. City may be a 'bigger' club than us, but they sure as hell aren't better.
I`ve seen a few people say man city are a big club,I don`t see why,At least you lot at rovers can say you have won the premiership.What the blody hell have man city ever done?

Brad on Roque

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/...p;TEAMHD=soccer

"But when it comes to transfer money, I don't even know if he is saleable what with myself and Bentley already gone, you'd have to call John Williams (Blackburn chairman) and ask him that.

"It would be tough if three of us were to leave in one summer.

Sorry

the only thing I read in that was wee Shauny is going home. Which makes me (and him I'm sure) happy. Now if wee Stan was just to follow him.........

Dunny says Blackburn duo will stay

Theres an audio link as well as the article on the page.

I'm even more confident that Roque is going nowhere, with several players speaking out saying we need to keep Roque i think its clear if Roque goes there could be serious unrest between the players and management/board.

Going off topic slightly but its good to hear Dunny relishing a more attacking role under Ince, he is at his best when he is going forward in my opinion.

Dunny says Blackburn duo will stay

Theres an audio link as well as the article on the page.

I'm even more confident that Roque is going nowhere, with several players speaking out saying we need to keep Roque i think its clear if Roque goes there could be serious unrest between the players and management/board.

Going off topic slightly but its good to hear Dunny relishing a more attacking role under Ince, he is at his best when he is going forward in my opinion.

Dont forget to throw in the fans as well.

Archived