BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Warnock For England

Tugay for England?

That's the exception to the rule. But he was criminally overlooked if you ask me.

The doctors bill for nasal damage due to Coke Zero erosion will be coming to you.

Whinge, moan, bitch. Edited. Not my style. Sorry.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice. Hopefully you'll read this in here rather than the other thread. Listen, if you want to accuse me of taking cocaine just come out and say it pal.

DO they put it in there? I thought they stopped in the 30's or something. No wonder I am addicted to this stuff.

It's called brfcS - the S stands for Supporters. All those only so willing to put us down, all those opinionated fans from here there and everywhere; those guys I can put up with, Rovers fans you see. But when wor Geordie comes on here giving it large? Why put up with it? Where's your pride "rebel"?

I wish more would come on, I love to see them spout their bile and laugh.

I love the way they support a big club due to the fact their daddies beat them, and they view the winner as always the best.

In my view Blackburn Rovers are bigger than a big club, we are proud club. Every fan we have knows we will struggle, there will be ups and downs, and no guarantee of money to salve the wounds to our pride. No flashey purchases of players who managed to get themself adorred by teenage girls, no flavour of the month purchases. We have been here through relegation, rehabilitation and we be there if it happens again. That is why we are bigger than them.

You ask where is my pride, it is where it has always been, at Ewood.

DO they put it in there? I thought they stopped in the 30's or something. No wonder I am addicted to this stuff.

I wish more would come on, I love to see them spout their bile and laugh.

I love the way they support a big club due to the fact their daddies beat them, and they view the winner as always the best.

In my view Blackburn Rovers are bigger than a big club, we are proud club. Every fan we have knows we will struggle, there will be ups and downs, and no guarantee of money to salve the wounds to our pride. No flashey purchases of players who managed to get themself adorred by teenage girls, no flavour of the month purchases. We have been here through relegation, rehabilitation and we be there if it happens again. That is why we are bigger than them.

You ask where is my pride, it is where it has always been, at Ewood.

well said

Newcastle have had a £3 million offer rejected for Stephen

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/footbal...ock-869565.html

I hope we tell Newcastle he isn't for sale.

A simple comparison with Leighton Baines' move last year from Wigan to Everton for an initial £5 million, with another £1m in add-ons, puts Newcastle's derisory offer in to perspective.

Baines to my knowledge is not a full England international, is of a far lesser pedigree than Warnock and was at least being allowed to move to the club he supports.

Further the market one year ago was nowhere near as inflationary as the one we currently have to operate in.

Realistically, offers should be starting from £6, but should Warnock's head turn, a figure approaching £7.5 would not be outlandish.

It makes you think that Newcastle are offering such a derisory amount in the knowledge that it will fail, to both unsettle the player and to appease their restless hoardes.

Warnock seems to be making all the right noises at the moment with saying the squad are looking forward to playing for the new manager and wanting to do better than 7th. So, in the twisted logic of most of us on here, he's off to Newcastle then?

Warnock seems to be making all the right noises at the moment with saying the squad are looking forward to playing for the new manager and wanting to do better than 7th. So, in the twisted logic of most of us on here, he's off to Newcastle then?

As I mentioned last week ... very outspoken at the moment considering you never used to hear much from him .. . a bit like Freidal was a couple of weeks back when Ince was appointed ... :rock:

Keegan said earlier this summer that he wanted a left back, but more a player to offer cover and competition for Enrique, so I can't see us wanting to pay loads for him, and I can't see Warnock wanting to come here under those circumstances.

That is of course only if the press are right about this one, which they almost certainly aren't considering their track record since Mike Ashley's men have conducted negotiations.

Nothing to worry about in my opinion, Stephen Warnock may or may not be a Blackburn player next season, but he won't be a Newcastle player.

It's pretty obvious they've got it all wrong.

It isn't Warnock they want.

It isn't Samba.

I have the man. Step forward Aaron Mokoena, 'The Axe'. Everything they could possibly want. Handsome and charming, versatile. The master of many positions across the field.

Sorted.

Warnock being linked to Everton today..

Everton boss David Moyes wants to get rid of left-back Leighton Baines just a year after signing him for £6m. Moyes wants to trade him for Blackburn's Stephen Warnock. (The Sun)

Leighton Baines was a very decent prospect at Wigan, but haven't been able to make much of an impact at Goodison, partly because of injuries. Wouldn't want to swap him for Warnock, but he'd be a decent alternative if Warnock is adamant on leaving.

Oh mate, you've got me in tears now!

We're not a tarty club, we're not a club for the feint-hearted... we are Blackburn Rovers, Jack's club, the only down-to-earth club that has ever won the Premier League, and that alone is worth living for.

And ask any so called big club(outside the big 4) i.e. Newcastle, If they'd swap there attendance for our trophy cabinet and i'd bet they wouldnt say no.

Warnock being linked to Everton today..

Everton boss David Moyes wants to get rid of left-back Leighton Baines just a year after signing him for £6m. Moyes wants to trade him for Blackburn's Stephen Warnock. (The Sun)

Leighton Baines was a very decent prospect at Wigan, but haven't been able to make much of an impact at Goodison, partly because of injuries. Wouldn't want to swap him for Warnock, but he'd be a decent alternative if Warnock is adamant on leaving.

Stevie's from an Everton family, isn't he?

Stevie's from an Everton family, isn't he?

Ultimately means nothing IMO. So many Everton stars from Liverpool and vice versa over the years.

To us supporters, playing for our own club would mean everything - if it was the same for pros we'd have a team full of Blackburn lads (and a league placing to match :)).

Warnock is being discussed in the relevant thread.. if it's not a question for Nicko, please take the discussions/observations there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Now that Cole's injured it seems the world and his dog have replaced him in the squad with Wayne Bridge so that the issue of him and Terry will allow pages and pages to be filled with all kind of sensationalist rubbish.

BUT imo Warnock is way in front of Bridge and has been for some time. So if Cappello thinks as I do and plumbs for Warnock does anyone know if we had the foresight to include a clause in his sale which might re-imburse us for England appearences or even sell on's? It was obvious to me that with Cole out of the way this was a distinct possibility.

Archived