BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fowler Out Now !

JAL

A sensible signing.

We get a goalscorer for 3 months. If he plays then its because he's been good in training which means we benefit. If he doesn't play then he wont be paid. He gets a chance to resurrect his career as well as become available in the transfer window in January.

Fowler does get paid regardless of if hes either playing injured or not selected, dont listen to the garbage the manager spouts about how good his mate is in training.

Its an embarrassing decision for the club by the club.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fowler does get paid regardless of if hes either playing injured or not selected, dont listen to the garbage the manager spouts about how good his mate is in training.

I am embarrassed by this signing too. Fortunately I will be on holiday for the next two weeks and do not have to face my Burnley supporting mates.

I am embarrassed by this signing too. Fortunately I will be on holiday for the next two weeks and do not have to face my Burnley supporting mates.

Burnley supporting mates!!!! ... now THAT's embarrasing :P

Now that reads like a very positive statement (not just an opinion) and as such it must arise from some strong and provable evidence. Would you care to share your proof with us JAL?

ffs lighten up! you're an embarrassment of a fan, sod off and support united!

Got some fluff under your needle?

The longer the Fowler deal drags on the better I feel about it.

We obviously have an idea of what he's worth and we are pretty much sticking to it. A 3 month deal is not going to dent our finances even if he's not on a pay-per-play deal.

He doesn't have to contribute much to outperform Jeffers. Hughes was never hammered to the extent Ince has been over this deal.

Has anyone even considered the possibility (slight though it is) that he MIGHT just turn out to be an excellent impact player coming off the bench when we need a quick goal near the end of a match?

Let's face it it he can't be any worse than Benni in that role, and at least he wont be sulking.

He doesn't have to contribute much to outperform Jeffers. Hughes was never hammered to the extent Ince has been over this deal.

Jeffers was young and sold on for just under 1 million.

Added to that, no-one could hammer Hughes for any of his 'questionable' transfer deals after the masterstroke with Kuqi.

Has anyone even considered the possibility (slight though it is) that he MIGHT just turn out to be an excellent impact player coming off the bench when we need a quick goal near the end of a match?

Let's face it it he can't be any worse than Benni in that role, and at least he wont be sulking.

In other words, convince yourself it's a good move because the truth is too depressing to handle. ;)

Burnley supporting mates!!!! ... now THAT's embarrasing :P

Bog off :lol: I would like to inform you that if you live in Baxenden half the population is Burnley supporting. Anyway I'm off to Kos in an hour or so. Enjoy the rain. :P

You have Bumley supporting friends??? That would make me embarassed too.. ^_^

Is there an echo in here? :P

:lol:

Archived