BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Everton

Hasta

Tough match tonight,would love to see Carlos start.I hope the few Rovers fans at Ewood sing up as they will be needed!

People are talking about the prices again I see :rolleyes: but where do the Scousers find the money from?

Rovers 1 Everton 2

Att 13,600

[/quote

Yes tough match.

Rovers 2 Everton 1

Att 14,600

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lad at work is a Hearts fan but occaisionally takes his step son to Everton games. He is considering the trip but reckons there aren't many tickets left.

6,000 Mickeys to boost the gate to 15,000 imo.

How about -

Brown/Bunn

Simpson Nelsen Samba Warnock

Mokoena

Emerton Treacey

Villanueva

Derbyshire Fowler

Everton still smarting from the opener and Castillo looking to prove a point, 1-1 (Derbyshire), them on pens.

I've got a couple of mates who are Toffees.

They don't know each other but both are lamenting the lack of numbers in the squad. Kenwright has said that the club doesn't have the money to compete with the big clubs.

With the Liverpool derby & the Eufa game coming up we may well be seeing a few new faces in Everton shirts.

Maybe David Moyes will give this game low priority.

Ince comments in the Daily Telegraph today that Fulham can pay £10 mill for 1 player and Everton can pay £15 mill for another.

In today's LT he says that we are down to the bare bones now and have at the moment "a very fragile squad."

Oh, and Fowler is likely to take part in the game.

I can't make tonight, so good luck Rovers. It looks like a shed load (the correct colletive noun) of Scousers are on the way to the Darwen End, so judging at the amount of grumbles on here about ticket prices for the match it may well be a 50/50 split in the crowd.

Start with RSC and Derbs up front, Carlos in the hole, with MGP and Emo and erm, Ince in midfield.

Robbo in nets, Warnock, Borat at FB and perm Nelsen, Samba and Ooijer for CB.

Robbie Fowler will probably come and score, but only as a consolation for us at 3-1 down, and Everton to draw Burnley next at home.

I think this is a good draw for us even though we got a premiership side.

With two important games coming up for them after this. Moyes will have a hard time trying to motivate his first team players for the match tonight.

I can see Moyes having a dilemma. To field or not to field most of them.

So I predict Rovers to stuff them 3-1/4-1 either against a gutless Everton senior side or a side with plenty of Under 21.

For that reason, can see our manager still won't get any credit for a comfortable 3rd round win from those so called 'anti Ince brigade'. <_<

I can't make tonight, so good luck Rovers. It looks like a shed load (the correct colletive noun) of Scousers are on the way to the Darwen End, so judging at the amount of grumbles on here about ticket prices for the match it may well be a 50/50 split in the crowd.

Start with RSC and Derbs up front, Carlos in the hole, with MGP and Emo and erm, Ince in midfield.

Robbo in nets, Warnock, Borat at FB and perm Nelsen, Samba and Ooijer for CB.

Robbie Fowler will probably come and score, but only as a consolation for us at 3-1 down, and Everton to draw Burnley next at home.

At least that sounds better than Chris Samba as our defensive midfielder! Still can't believe someone mentioned that in the Formations thread. Shocking idea.

Tough match tonight,would love to see Carlos start.I hope the few Rovers fans at Ewood sing up as they will be needed!

People are talking about the prices again I see :rolleyes: but where do the Scousers find the money from?

Rovers 1 Everton 2

Att 13,600

Selling drugs mostly from what I hear.

Team up on official website and it is a bit of a shock!

Robbo

Simpson Ooijer Zurab Olsson

Treacy Tugay Warnock© Carlos

Derbs Fowler

Hmmm very interesting. Pleased to see Ooijer and Zurab start together.

Treacy right hand side is slightly dubious along with Warnock.

Oh well, these are exciting times under Ince :D

2-1 Rovers

Team up on official website and it is a bit of a shock!

Robbo

Simpson Ooijer Zurab Olsson

Treacy Tugay Warnock© Carlos

Derbs Fowler

Warnock in centre midfield apparently and gets the armband ahead of the likes of Tugay and Ooijer which is odd

Fairly sure that Carlos & Warnock will swap positions there.

Fowler will score tonight, guarantee it!!

It'll be interesting to see what Villanueva can do on the left side of midfield given that pace isn't one of his strengths.

I don't think he'll necessarily be playing out wide. I would be surprised to see 5 in midfield with Derbs on the right. Then Carlos playing behind Fowler. I think Benni is injured BTW.

Archived