Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Everton

Hasta

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Result!

Was almost spot on with my lineup prediction too :rolleyes:

Looks like we'll line up with the same back five as at the weekend, Tugay in for the cup-tied Andrews and Derbyshire in for either Roque or Roberts. Maybe even Villanueva and Derbs.

Interesting bench with five central midfielders out, as well as Benni. Marshall on the bench again?

Agreed.

Ince has played Warnock in midfield, Olsson at left back and Treacy at left wing with Carlos on the wing- did it work? Hell YES!!! :P

As I have stated a number of times Ince needs time but that was an excellent performance, two clean sheets in two and this was against a very strong Everton side.

I have been listening to Radio Rovers and they have said and I quote "Robbie Fowler was a revelation" Robbie has done very well playing off Derbyshire and obviously he got an assist in the game too. He played, he got paid and he got an assist- my kind of deal :lol:

Good Result tonight especially seeing as some 1st teamers have been rested. With Villa, Fulham, Pompey, Boro, Everton, Newcastle, West Ham and possibly Man City should look like a good prospect for us this season. Seems to be encouraging about Fowlers link up play too.

Newcastle next game could be easier than usual with their current predicament although the attendance should be interesting, only 20,000 there tonight!

Agreed.

Ince has played Warnock in midfield, Olsson at left back and Treacy at left wing with Carlos on the wing- did it work? Hell YES!!! :P

As I have stated a number of times Ince needs time but that was an excellent performance, two clean sheets in two and this was against a very strong Everton side.

Flashbacks to the first match of Souey's last season with us.

Archived