BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Morten Gamst

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any quotes to back this up or just more Rover unsettling?

Anyway, apparently 'Boro, Fulham, and West Brom are keeping their ear to the ground. How the mighty have fallen eh, Morten? :rolleyes:

No there are no quotes and if you wanted a move which of those 3 would you choose? It's agent speak as philipl said elsewhere. It's put the rumour out there and see if we can actually interest any clubs.

he plays one good game for every 10, and wants to play more?

I think some players are missing the simple logic that if you don't play good, you won't play at all. I don't care if "things aren't going your way". Do something to change and influence the game. Bentley had a lot of inadequate service last season but often took things in his own hands.

This Gamst fella only has himself to blame - he's had a season and a quarter to sort his form out. Now Pederson was a great player - if he came back that would be excellent. Maybe he should get some new shirts with Pederson on and see if that helps...

I'd rather have Pedersen back myself.

I wonder what his market value will be now? I know he's still held in quite high regard amongst fans of other teams, if we played hardball we could possibly get near £5 million for him I reckon.

Peds has played against Bolton many times and probably knows them better than Ince does. He should have been in the squad and played. It's not going to do his confidence and good and at this rate our best players will be walking out come Christmas.

Peds has played against Bolton many times and probably knows them better than Ince does. He should have been in the squad and played. It's not going to do his confidence and good and at this rate our best players will be walking out come Christmas.

If he is suffering a 'confidence crisis', then playing over 30 games a season last year and being regularly picked when performing direly should have lifted it. It didn't.

I sincerely hope our best players aren't walking out come Christmas. Fortunately Pedersen doesn't fall into that category so I hope some mug is still willing to pay £3mill+ for him.

His performances this season have not been good enough to warrant a place in the side. I wonder if Ince is thinking of returning to his old side Wolves for Kightly ?

God I do hope so! A genuine winger with flair and pace ,yet to reach his peak.

Archived