BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mufc V Brfc Carling Cup Match Thread

Roost

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These are not the matched anyone supposes us to win.

Keep Ince in and decide after 4 weeks: Stoke, Wigan and Sunderland are matches we need to get at least 6 points out of. If we don't, then we seriously need to think about Paul Ince's days in front of this team. After the Liverpool-loss this saturday it's ultimatum-day!

We might not be expected to beat united but we certainly shouldnt be expected to be 4-1 down after 60 minutes. If we give Ince another month we'll be at the bottom of the premiership having lost out on 12 more points and our position will be irreversable. Action needs to be taken now before its too late.

IM FRIGGING EMBARRASSSED IVE RED SCUM ,NOB END SCUM ,PIGGIE SCUM AND DINGLES BOMBARDING ME WITH TXTS AND PHONE CALLS...GUTLESS COWARDLY (INSERT WHATEVER SWEAR WORD YOU LIKE AND X IT BY 3~) SHOW SOME PRIDE WHEN YOU WEAR THE BLUE AND WHITE SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WINTERBURN NOB OFF AND DONT EVER SHOW YOUR FACE AGAIN.......INCE YOU NO BADGE IDIOT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh please daremz, look at what you have written and then look back at the seasons results.

Ince has singlehandedly consigned us to relegation with his efforts in trying to work out what he is doing at the club.

The team has shown consistently how bad his work is going. It is reflected on the pitch.

Head dropping

silly goals

no tackling

no formation

players out of position

no effort

no do or die

no creativity

infighting in the club

clubs hovering for our players

unsettled players

no money spent on replacing our playmakers

The list is endless.

Now then, where are the INCE supporters tonight ?

Keep Ince in and decide after 4 weeks: Stoke, Wigan and Sunderland are matches we need to get at least 6 points out of. If we don't, then we seriously need to think about Paul Ince's days in front of this team. After the Liverpool-loss this saturday it's ultimatum-day!

Sorry we cant keep this up its the next game and no further.

We need three points saturday ITS OUR HOME GAME the excuses are over, win or resign for Ince and his numpties

We might not be expected to beat united but we certainly shouldnt be expected to be 4-1 down after 60 minutes. If we give Ince another month we'll be at the bottom of the premiership having lost out on 12 more points and our position will be irreversable. Action needs to be taken now before its too late.

Not true. We should show confidence, because ever since our first loss back in the pre-season, people are shouting Ince should be out. I'm not a great fan of him neither, but players can't play that bad all because of the coach. We, as fans, should stick together and get behind the team. Let them know we are there for them. Don't take the easy way - fight for it. And if Ince can't give that signal, we (as fans) should.

Go Rovers! :brfc:

I wonder how Winterburn, Ince and Matthias are really thinking watching this game ?

Winterburn doesn't watch the games live. He's at home in London watching "Arsenal: The double" on dvd.

Why the hell was that offside?! Benni didnt even touch the ball. FFS ref!

I agree, much like Cisse at ewood which wasn't flagged

Ince ''it would be exciting to be England manager'' yesterday. ENGLAND MY ARSSSSSEEEE!

this has been happening for too long, no more 2nd (or 67th) chances.

Guess what Ince not only is the whole of the country laughing at you, we the rovers fans are laughing at you.

INCE OUT INCE OUT INCE OUT INCE OUT INCE OUT INCE OUT INCE OUT

We wouldnt be expected to beat a united first team but this is their reserves. Hardly any of them would make it into the first team bar Tevez atm. Yet we are losing 4-1. If this had come off the back of a decent 1st half of the season, fine. But this is starting to get ridiculous.

If Ince was going to turn this around it would have already happened. For the very first time Iam genuinely worried about where we're going to be come April/May.

Keep Ince in and decide after 4 weeks: Stoke, Wigan and Sunderland are matches we need to get at least 6 points out of. If we don't, then we seriously need to think about Paul Ince's days in front of this team.

Yaawwn.

Hull, Bolton, WBA, Boro, Pompey, Spurs, Sunderland.

^ We couldn't beat any of them, so what do you think that's telling you? ;)

We could get no points from those games the way we're going and if that happens it'll be too late.

Really looking forward to Ince's press interviews after this game. Wouldnt it be great if he was honest and said 'I'm just out of my depth, pure & simple. When Hughes managed Rovers they gave the likes of Man U a run for their money, but under me we just cant be arsed. Still, I get paid huge amounts of money and I dont support this team so who cares?! hahaha.'

At least we get our chance to let Ince & JW & the Rovers board know what we think about all this at the Liverpool game. Expect BIG PROTESTS!!!

Now then, where are the INCE supporters tonight ?

I'm still here supporting him....I don't rate the players performances though. No matter who manages them, trains them etc, they are still professional footballers who SHOULD know how to play a game of football without causing idiotic mistakes and playing without passion.

The players are a complete disgrace today.

Archived