BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mufc V Brfc Carling Cup Match Thread

Roost

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roque is gone in January and its our fault.

Conceeding an average 2 goals per game means we need the likes of Roque to score 3 goals per game.

How is he supposed to do this with no service?

while on one hand that's true, Cruz and all the gutless cowards out there today who don't want to play for the shirt can go **** themselves in the ****

I dont intend to sound mocking, especially with fellow members on here

4-2 btw

But I cant wait for WAGGY and rev to give their views

You do sound like you are mocking, rubbing salt into an open wound is probably not the best thing to do expecially when it is to a fellow Rover.

Right no more of this (Please don't use that word again)ing ######. ive just about had enough of this utter rubbish being displayed.ince must bloody hell go now,not another 6 games that he asks for. Those who paid 40 odd pounds should demand there money back. Im glad those fans made their voices heard,and i hope there is a mass stay away for the liverpool game if ince is still in charges.

From some hilarious Manc on Skysports.

79 Mick Horne can't resist a joke at the expense of the Blackburn fans. He writes: "Can we look forward to Blackburn fans doing the Hokey Cokey at their next home game? 'Ince Out, Ince Out, Shake it all about!".

YOU PUT A LEFT BACK RIGHT

A RIGHT BACK LEFT

A STRIKER OUT

IN OUT IN OUT YOU SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT

YOU DO THE INCEY SHUFFLE

NO IDEA WHAT ITS ABOUT

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE PAUL INCE SHUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLE OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE PAUL INCE SHUFFFLE

INCE OUT INCE OUT SHAKE IT ALLL ABOUT

I'm not defending Paul Ince with every decision he's made but what I am saying is that I still believe he's the right manager for the job as he's only had half a season so far. I'm not like most people who want to sack people who are on a bad run.

Of course he needs to sort things out quickly otherwise he won't be around for much longer, that's obvious but I liked the style of football he played at Macclesfield and MK Dons and I hope we play some good attacking football in the future just like he's done before whilst bringing up young players to fight for a first team spot.

People are crying out for Big Fat Sam who will bring an awful style of football to the club, something I don't want.

Timmy

we are 2nd bottom on 13 points and havent won for 10 games, does it need to be any clearer for you ?

His performance is ranking as INCOMPETENT

I'm not defending Paul Ince with every decision he's made but what I am saying is that I still believe he's the right manager for the job as he's only had half a season so far. I'm not like most people who want to sack people who are on a bad run.

Of course he needs to sort things out quickly otherwise he won't be around for much longer, that's obvious but I liked the style of football he played at Macclesfield and MK Dons and I hope we play some good attacking football in the future just like he's done before whilst bringing up young players to fight for a first team spot.

People are crying out for Big Fat Sam who will bring an awful style of football to the club, something I don't want.

Agree. Yet again.

Ince is poor, but I think 70% of the problem is at our squad. And even if that got 30% up, we wouldn't be able to beat Man Utd.

"Ya know, getting 2 goals against a very good club like Manchester United is, ya know, great, and ya know, can't fault the commitment of the lads.But ya know, things aren't going our way, and ya know, their squad is so expensive ya know? We can't compete with the top 4, ya know".

i dont blame any of our players for wanting to leave in january. In fact, if ince is still in charge by then i dont think we can begrudge them it atall. I wouldnt want to play for a team lead by that @#/?

Derbyshire scores, that's the second game he's played as a striker this season and scored in both. HE'S NOT A WINGER can someone pass that onto ince. I find myself wanting Utd to score more just to ge the boards attention. This is embarrassing !!!

at this moment we have 2 options:

1 - Keep ince and go down

2 - get in Big Sam and stay up

it really is that black and white

A RIGHT BACK LEFT

A STRIKER OUT

YOU DO THE INCEY SHUFFLE

NO IDEA WHAT ITS ABOUT

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE PAUL INCE SHUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLE OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE PAUL INCE SHUFFFLE

Thank you Abbey! Brilliant! You brought a smile to my face for the first time in about 2 hours! :D

God almighty, we still haven't found a valid replacement for Tugay.

I hope Tugs doesn't fancy heaven or hell, because we'll be needing his ghost once he's passed away. It's not as if we'll ever sign some one to take over.

And - can I quickly remind everyone of something: AARON MOKOENA IS WORSE THAN AMDY FAYE.

I don't even feel angry anymore. I have reached the point where i just feel numb. Coupled with a slight sense of nausia deep in my stomach.

My beloved Rovers are in free fall and i'm just so sad. I honestly cannot see anyway out of this mess. A new manager would have to pull something special out of the hat.

Even as i write this and hear Derbyshire has scored, it does nothing to inspire me. Up until this season a late goal may have prompted a stupid sense of hope in me. But nowadays i just fear any sign of a comeback will just inspire the opposition to score another couple of goals.

As opposed to the scintilating football that we are playing now.

Get real. If Ince stays we are down.

My god. I wonder if you're being serious with your posts or if you're just trying to provoke a reaction. I can't fathom someone can be so, so wrong.

The man has only had half a season but we're in the relegation zone and show NO SIGNS of getting out. Another half a season of this and we WILL be in the Championship, maybe never to return, given even Championship clubs like QPR are getting money we don't have. If you can't see the FUNDAMENTAL mistakes the man has made during his reign: Fowler, Andrews, not signing a Bentley replacement, playing half the team out of position, ruining our defence then I honestly have nothing to say to you.

Go down to your local park. You might see some Sunday League teams. See the team that plays the prettiest football and maybe you could recommend them as the next Rovers manager? Because thats the logic you seem to be operating on.

Sam will keep us in this league. Ince won't.

A RIGHT BACK LEFT

A STRIKER OUT

YOU DO THE INCEY SHUFFLE

NO IDEA WHAT ITS ABOUT

:lol:

Brilliant, get some song sheets made for saturday!!!!

Archived