BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mufc V Brfc Carling Cup Match Thread

Roost

I'm still here supporting him....I don't rate the players performances though. No matter who manages them, trains them etc, they are still professional footballers who SHOULD know how to play a game of football without causing idiotic mistakes and playing without passion.

The players are a complete disgrace today.

Good God Tim! Nowt like defending the indefensible is there? Your defence of the manager is absolutely unfathomable. The man and his management team are incompetent.

Wait.......... Hey up! Cavalry's here....... Robbies coming on for RFC! Radio Lancs reporting that the BRFC seats are emptying and cries of 'You don't know what you are doing' are ringing around OT from those still there! :(

And yet you defend the man! :lol:

You have done yourself and your opinion much damage with that post.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't Fowler score the fastest hat-trick in the Prem?

Come on Fowler!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS H CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO FERKN WHAT GARNER SCORED LOTS OF GOALS BUT HES PAST IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but Ince has to go, we now have amidfielser at right back, a left back and left winger in central midfield a striker at right wing and an oap up front.

That made me laugh out loud. Well, something has to. I no longer just want him to go, I want him to feel real physical pain.

Williams do your job and get Ince OUT! This shambles of a "team" cannot get any worse. Even the commentators on R5 are mocking their puny efforts.Why the hell is McCarthy playing when as I saw at Portsmouth he's the shape of an Xmas pudding and probably with a similar fat content. Rovers are rapidly becoming a laughing and heading for a Derby-style humiliation.

2133: "Don't understand why people are questioning Ince. Although he is playing a defender in midfield and a midfielder in defence and picked five strikers in his squad tonight."

Jamie, Plymouth, via text on 81111

BBC is taking the ######. And so should they.

I'm not defending Paul Ince with every decision he's made but what I am saying is that I still believe he's the right manager for the job as he's only had half a season so far. I'm not like most people who want to sack people who are on a bad run.

Of course he needs to sort things out quickly otherwise he won't be around for much longer, that's obvious but I liked the style of football he played at Macclesfield and MK Dons and I hope we play some good attacking football in the future just like he's done before whilst bringing up young players to fight for a first team spot.

People are crying out for Big Fat Sam who will bring an awful style of football to the club, something I don't want.

I honestly hope Ince turns it around and brings to Blackburn what he's promised he'll bring.

Archived