BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mufc V Brfc Carling Cup Match Thread

Roost

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly wondering why i bother listening or watching Rovers atm. Its clearly not helping my blood pressure watching this shower of @#/? and getting angry at such stupid errors.

Its like i know its going to happen every game going off what has happened so far this season, but still i feel i have to watch or listen to it.

I think this weekend i'll just go out and check the results when i come back, its not worth it.

*Edit* Tevez Hatrick.

:rolleyes:

Whats the plan, Ince ?

If Ince doesnt get a win against Liverpool i'll definitely turn on him, enough is enough, coco the clown is out of his depth, back to the lower leagues coco with your amateur mates.

I wonder how Winterburn, Ince and Matthias are really thinking watching this game ?

Do they think their training methods are working ?

Are they getting their message across to the players ?

Are the players so bad they are just unable to understand what it is they are traning for or the fact that they know its all over for Ince and co if they continue ?

Or do they now realise that their methods are out of tune with the Premiership players they have at their disposal ?

No matter what they try, no matter what formation/team they put out it is the same old ending.

DEFEAT and CAPITULATION.

Now forgive for repeating myself, but the common denominator is the management methods.

Any man worth his salt must realise he is failing in his job. Ince has to leave or at least change his backroom team completely.

If Ince doesnt get a win against Liverpool i'll definitely turn on him, enough is enough, coco the clown is out of his depth, back to the lower leagues coco with your amateur mates.

These are not the matched anyone supposes us to win.

Keep Ince in and decide after 4 weeks: Stoke, Wigan and Sunderland are matches we need to get at least 6 points out of. If we don't, then we seriously need to think about Paul Ince's days in front of this team. After the Liverpool-loss this saturday it's ultimatum-day!

Archived