BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mufc V Brfc Carling Cup Match Thread

Roost

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm still here supporting him....I don't rate the players performances though. No matter who manages them, trains them etc, they are still professional footballers who SHOULD know how to play a game of football without causing idiotic mistakes and playing without passion.

The players are a complete disgrace today.

Ever so true. The times we had the guts and flair to get at United, Chelsea, Arsenal are two seasons back. Craig Bellamy, Robbie Savage...*sigh*

I'm still here supporting him....I don't rate the players performances though. No matter who manages them, trains them etc, they are still professional footballers who SHOULD know how to play a game of football without causing idiotic mistakes and playing without passion.

The players are a complete disgrace today.

I will simplify it for you Timmy boy

The players do not want to play for Paul Ince, he is clearly having nothing but a negative effect on morale.

We wouldnt be expected to beat a united first team but this is their reserves. Hardly any of them would make it into the first team bar Tevez atm. Yet we are losing 4-1. If this had come off the back of a decent 1st half of the season, fine. But this is starting to get ridiculous.

If Ince was going to turn this around it would have already happened. For the very first time Iam genuinely worried about where we're going to be come April/May.

I would rather lose this game - than win and be drawn against Burnley and get battered. Sadly that is the way Rovers are performing this season. WE CANNOT WIN A GAME OF FOOTBALL.

Sorry we cant keep this up its the next game and no further.

We need three points saturday ITS OUR HOME GAME the excuses are over, win or resign for Ince and his numpties

There can be no excuses now. we're not playing good teams, we're not playing well. I would go as far as saying things are getting worse. The Liverpool game through to January is where we need to get the points to stay up. I would even take BFS just to get positivity back into the team.

I really dislike Fowler, go to grimsby.

What I'm saying is that if a team of players cannot motivate themselves to play against United at Old Trafford then obviously they need to take a good look at themselves no matter who is boss.

YOU ARE CLUELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE GAME WONDER

Ever so true. The times we had the guts and flair to get at United, Chelsea, Arsenal are two seasons back. Craig Bellamy, Robbie Savage...*sigh*

True?! :lol: The guys talking ###### and so are you. Are you forgetting the draws against United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea last season?!

This season we've crumbled meekly all four times we've played the top 4.

Archived