Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mufc V Brfc Carling Cup Match Thread

Roost

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Were they 'gutless cowards' last season....? No

So what's tthe difference....? Exactly

yes they were. Or have you not forgotten the demolishings vs Arsenal, United, Brum, Villa etc ? It was not as bad, but there were definitely a good number of games where the players proved they have no interest in the shirt they are wearing. Ince obviously have failed to fix this, but I don't know by what kind of reasoning people think the fat bolton pie-eater is going to get these players to care about blackburn rovers.

we're dead and buried with these players, and that's that.

yes they were. Or have you not forgotten the demolishings vs Arsenal, United, Brum, Villa etc ? It was not as bad, but there were definitely a good number of games where the players proved they have no interest in the shirt they are wearing. Ince obviously have failed to fix this, but I don't know by what kind of reasoning people think the fat bolton pie-eater is going to get these players to care about blackburn rovers.

I'm with you on BFS

4-3 thats probably what we didnt want a 3rd goal for Rovers.

All we are going to hear is that we had fight, showed guts to get back after being 4-1 down, lost to the better team blah blah blah blah blah

Yeah we only got back in the game once Man U had wrapped it up and probably weren't really bothered.

You talk complete and utter s**t on a consistent basis.

Have you not forgotten the battling draws against all of the top 4 and Villa we got last season either? Were they displays of players who didnt care about the shirt? We're not a top 4 side, Villa had a fair few bad displays last season too as did Portsmouth, City (7-1 vs Boro anyone?), does that prove their players had no interest in the shirt they were wearing? We were consistently good last season with a few terrible displays (Larissa, Coventry, Brum and a couple of others). Mercernaries are a part and parcel of the modern game and unless you're a top 4 club, or a rising club with money and real prospects (City, Villa), it's a condition you'll always be afflicted with. To try and absolve Ince of any guilt here is utter, utter bull.

I guess at least we scored 3.

Doesn't change anything though... INCE OUT!!!

I'm sorry but for the sake of this team Ince has to go. AND HE CAN TAKE THAT FECKIN WASTE OF SPACE WINTERBURN WITH HIM. Defensive coach? You show me a defence and l'll show you my back end !!!!!!!!

Well did we not show guts or fight to come back from 4-1 at Old Trafford to 4-3?

You must be the only one who did not want a 3rd Rovers goal.

Your wrong imy lad. I want my team to play with pride, effort and ethics of earn what you earn.

I am a Blackburn lad and if I had the chance to wear the shirt like these lot do I would give my heart and soul for it. its called undying love for the club you support.

However, Mr Ince has seriously dampened my fires for all things blue and white such is the poor state of our team.

A scoreline of 5-3 at Old T doesnt make Rovers look good becuase the reality of it all is that we should have conceded around 8 or 9.

A Rovers team with fight plays for 90 minutes. It seems that our current players are not willing to do that and for me the cause is simple or rather its because of 1 reason and that is the manager.

Its says it all when our own fans chant the manager down with YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING because surely, if RSC had been left on the pitch and a creative midfielder brought on to support him and Benni then we may have had a chance.

Oh dam, I damned darned forgot, we didnt have one but we did have FOWLER.

Now that mate, epitomises Inces reign at Ewood Park. ;)

Richard Dinnis "One pass kills the Rovers back four".

Richard Dinnis was choosy with his words tonight, but still came across very clearly that he thought Ince and his backroom team should no longer be at the club.

The whole thing is now a shambles.

BFS is the only real available option to give us a chance of halting this nightmare.

Utter rubbish defending.

Why take off Emerton at HT and push Mokoena to right back? Unless Emo got an injury which no one saw...

United took their foots off the gas at 4-1 otherwise, trust me, I was watching it, they were scoring at will and carving us open sharper than a steak knife. Their 4th goal came out of watch me play 3 one-twos in a row and stand there school...It was a joke from us.

We will get a drubbing on Saturday and either way I can see the confidence and spirit getting drained out...

Roque is off too ITS CERTAIN. Although I hope his loyalty will keep him around for 6 more months...

Shambles of putting players in different positions.

Final straw which shows what a muppet Ince is was bringing on Fowler in the last 15 minutes. If in his mind, we are still within a chance, then put on Roberts, and if he thinks we are out, then give young Judge a run-out and some experience playing at Old Trafford, cause he is the one with the future not old man Fowler...Ahhhhhh

Archived