• Last Reply
the offical site has lined the team up as

robinson

emerton ooijer nelsen olsson

treacy mokoena tugay warnock

derbyshire and santa cruz..

i think we will get beat 3-1

Well, that is better.

I can't remember the last time we lined up against Man Utd with a midfield that poor though.

Ok if it is Emerton at right back that is a lot better! Then I'm not so sure about Treacy on right wing though. I don't get what it is with Ince playing left-footed players on the right and vice versa when we could probably manage otherwise.

Or the above option would not be too bad but where are the goals gonna come from?

Ok if it is Emerton at right back that is a lot better! Then I'm not so sure about Treacy on right wing though. I don't get what it is with Ince playing left-footed players on the right and vice versa when we could probably manage otherwise.

Treacy is quick and not afraid to take on his man. He will have the ability to go inside and Emerton on RB will be overlapping Treacy. Hope it works out !

Suicidal with no defenders on the bench for starters.

Uniteds pace will cause us problems and we will see Yellows being banded around.

If we lose a defender then its all gone horribly worng. How he perserveres with 3 strikers on the bench along with Pederson is mind numbing.

Knowing it Fowler to come on as a defender, he slips and the ball goes into their net off his rear end B)

just turning the radio off and its the boring muppet commentating on Rovers, we are certainties to lose now. -_-

Is this match on tv? English that is. I know that it is on Canal plus sport here in France but I'm having reception trouble with that at the minute. Is it possible through sky?

It is not on tv in England. Sky have Watford v Spurs (score 1-0)

Not really bothered about defenders on the bench, no matter who plays at the back we are leaking goals this season. Might as well go 0-0-10 and just keep robbo at the back.

Now watford are beating spurs, what are the odds we'll be the only underdog not to get through to the semis?

Archived