• Renewing
    • Renewing and moving to Darwen End
    • Yes - new season ticket holder
    • Yes, new season ticket in Darwen End
    • Not renewing
    • No, and not got one now
    • No, I'm Waggy and dont like Fat Sam
    • Grooby gets a freebie anyway

One other point - presumably charging £35 for walk on tickets for the Blackburn End will mean that we can charge the same to away fans.

Yes that is something I was thinking too, for far too long fans of clubs such as Man U, Chelsea etc have had it very good when coming to Ewood compared to the prices charged when we go to their grounds. Hopefully if there is a high season ticket take up it wont affect as many Rovers fans as would of been the case in season's past. Also I am sure the idea of an unreserved seating area in Ewood has come about in no small part to the efforts of the FF, congrats to all who suggested and forwarded the idea onto the club :rover:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’m surprised that we weren’t handed an application form for the new season tickets today, I suppose there must not have been time to get them printed. Does anyone know if peeps in the Darren end got owt?

I didn't see anything being handed out in the Darwen End yesterday. Packs will be in the post soon though I expect.

I still think the BBE will remain top dog for atmosphere, however the Darwen End will be the next best thing, for reasons stated above. Could be like at Wolves, with the North and South Bank!

I think renewals start on Wednesday...Give it a couple of weeks more for the new season tickets to go on sale..

New ST's will also go on sale the same day as well if it is the same in previous years.

New ST's will also go on sale the same day as well if it is the same in previous years.

Whatever happens they will sell well now...If £199 was not enough incentive...

There's going to be possibly 20k fans wanting 3k at Turf Moor.

I hope I get one :(

The more away matches tyou go to the better your chances of one to Turf Moor...I think it will go to 3 aways to start..

Will be interesting to see if Burnley is one of the four games which the Darwen end deal does not apply to.

Mancs and Liverpool for sure will be two, Newcastle would have been one but not now so it will be a toss up between City Everton Bolton and Burnley. I suspect getting the dingles to buy 8000 £35 tickets is not realistic.

Will be interesting to see if Burnley is one of the four games which the Darwen end deal does not apply to.

Mancs and Liverpool for sure will be two, Newcastle would have been one but not now so it will be a toss up between City Everton Bolton and Burnley. I suspect getting the dingles to buy 8000 £35 tickets is not realistic.

They would pay twice that, I wouldn't worry.

I'm sure i read on the offical board that Grooby said they had to include Burnely if they were promoted bacause they could not do the ticket deal hoping that Burney got promoted so that game should be included...It's just the "big" four...

Everton and Burnley will be the other 2. Everton always being an excellent following, whereas Bolton and Man Citys depend more on how the team is doing, if the game is on sky, if its a sat game or if the tickets prices have been reduced etc etc.

Everton and Burnley will be the other 2. Everton always being an excellent following, whereas Bolton and Man Citys depend more on how the team is doing, if the game is on sky, if its a sat game or if the tickets prices have been reduced etc etc.

You may be right...but we will see...

does anyone know how much the Jack Walker Upper prices will be? All I have heard is that "some JW ST's will reduce by £50"; this sounds somewhat vague to me.

Are Rovers trying to get us wooly blanketers to sit with the oiks in the BBE, Darren End or the Frazer Eagle or what ever it will be called next season?

Are Rovers trying to get us wooly blanketers to sit with the oiks in the BBE, Darren End or the Frazer Eagle or what ever it will be called next season?

The more that I see the prices of the 'TV visible' sections falling the more I suspect the involvment of outside influences. :huh:

The more away matches tyou go to the better your chances of one to Turf Moor...I think it will go to 3 aways to start..

We didn't even sell all our allocation when we last played them in the league. I got a ticket for that easily enough and I'd only been to one away game that season before Burnley.

does anyone know how much the Jack Walker Upper prices will be? All I have heard is that "some JW ST's will reduce by £50"; this sounds somewhat vague to me.

The prices are on page 11 of Sunday's programme.

Lee posted this earlier in the thread:

Because of the way I used to update the website I can only go back as far as 2004/05, but seeing as you asked, and if it helps convince more people to take up the offers then here you go.

For ease of use I've chosen the standard price excluding loyalty and any early birds, and seats in central areas as in previous seasons we've had some rather complicated pricing structures, but it gives you an idea ...

2004/05: Blackburn End Lower £410 - Riverside Centre £395 - Jack Walker Lower Wings £410 - Jack Walker Upper Centre £530

2005/06: Blackburn End Lower £435 - Riverside Centre £420 - Jack Walker Lower Wings £435 - Jack Walker Upper Centre £570

2006/07: Blackburn End Lower £460 - Riverside Centre £450 - Jack Walker Lower Wings £460 - Jack Walker Upper Centre £595

2007/08: Blackburn End Lower £299 - Riverside Centre £249 - Jack Walker Lower Wings £349 - Jack Walker Upper Centre £399

2008/09: Blackburn End Lower £329 - Riverside Centre £275 - Jack Walker Lower Wings £385 - Jack Walker Upper Centre £439

2009/10: Blackburn End Lower £199 - Riverside Centre £199 - Jack Walker Lower Wings £299 - Jack Walker Upper Centre £349

That looks like a £246 reduction for the wooly blanketers over four years compared with a £261 reduction in the Blackburn End. Cash savings roughly equal.

We didn't even sell all our allocation when we last played them in the league. I got a ticket for that easily enough and I'd only been to one away game that season before Burnley.

As someone who couldn't get a ticket for the Turf, I can most certainly state you are wrong.

We sold out our allocation in the league. In the FA Cup, I think it was a little different.

Archived