• Renewing
    • Renewing and moving to Darwen End
    • Yes - new season ticket holder
    • Yes, new season ticket in Darwen End
    • Not renewing
    • No, and not got one now
    • No, I'm Waggy and dont like Fat Sam
    • Grooby gets a freebie anyway

Now that is a proper discussion, I do agree it would be hard to lower every price, i think what the club have done is fantastic, but i would be interested to know what age group brfc lose most of the fans at. if i'm wrong then i guess my idea is invalid, but its an option. I'm only 22 but have had a ST since i was 4. (one of only a few rovers fans to have held a ST in the Darwen Upper). The club can never please everyone, for me I was hoping to get the YA price again, I will have to think hard about it in terms of finance.

I'm pretty sure that the age where Rovers lost most fans was once they'd turned 16, which is why they brought in Young Adults across the board. Up until the last couple of years could only get YA season tickets, then they brought in the Club 16-21 this year.

Wasn't your YA season ticket £199 last year? and this years adult is £199, so really you are paying the same as for a YA last year.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats true, it was £200, but i was thinking about not renewing, because of all the additional expense (Rail travel has gone up a huge amount since I started Uni, Im now paying at least a 3rd more now). I always thought i wouldnt be getting one, but when I looked and it was 129, it was hard to say no, but then found out i couldnt get that ticket.

The club has put on a great deal for the fans, if i miss out i miss out, its a problem of mine not the clubs, I was really hoping they would do what other clubs have done with NUS and upping the junior ticket age range etc, but they haven't however have rewarded fans elsewere.

That's the spirit! Kids these days need xpods and iboxes and they still moan there's nothing to do. In our day a stick was all you needed... :lol:

You had a stick??...When I was a Lad... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If anyone isnt sure how to do it online:

There is a nifty screen-by-screen help guide for both new and renewal.

It is on the official site, but can also be found from the onerovers site by using the help button.

Thats true, it was £200, but i was thinking about not renewing, because of all the additional expense (Rail travel has gone up a huge amount since I started Uni, Im now paying at least a 3rd more now). I always thought i wouldnt be getting one, but when I looked and it was 129, it was hard to say no, but then found out i couldnt get that ticket.

The club has put on a great deal for the fans, if i miss out i miss out, its a problem of mine not the clubs, I was really hoping they would do what other clubs have done with NUS and upping the junior ticket age range etc, but they haven't however have rewarded fans elsewere.

I just guess that £5 a week is FAR to much to expect people to pay ..... I've heard Stanley have a cheap ST deal :rover:

how quick should the confirmation email take? I renewed mine and my parents just after 1830 and not got it yet.

Got mine as soon as I logged out of the site. at 15.55.

Could be that the site as got busier as people have got home from work.

Good on ya Arran - you sitting with other newbies??

Some info for you all - The Seasont ticket packs are just being completed by the Marketing department, barring any production issues they should be done and hitting doors middle to late of next week.

One last question and I'm sure it can be answered by looking at the site but I haven't been able to find it, but is it possible to pay your season tickets in installments through a direct debit? That would help me win over the non-rovers who are considering it.

One last question and I'm sure it can be answered by looking at the site but I haven't been able to find it, but is it possible to pay your season tickets in installments through a direct debit? That would help me win over the non-rovers who are considering it.

[/quote

Yes the club offers a dd scheme.

Archived