• Yes, new season ticket in Darwen End
    • Not renewing
    • No, and not got one now
    • No, I'm Waggy and dont like Fat Sam
    • Grooby gets a freebie anyway

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That doesn't make any sense really. Mature foreign students aren't going to get Rovers season tickets unless they're already fans of the club, especially ones in places like Manchester where Premier League football is available on their doorstep (relatively speaking).
I wouldn't say that, I have a mate who's moving to Manchester for Uni and I'm in the process of trying to convince him to get a season ticket because while he's a football fan he doesn't support an English team. So it's a chance for him to see games close to where he's living at reasonable prices and possibly convert him to all thing blue and white halved. :rover:

That element will be changed to make it simpler but here's a method to do it that I've worked out:

1: Go to http://www.onerovers.co.uk/friendsfamily.aspx

2: If you are asked to log on again, please do so using your customer number and associated password

3: You should then see a Friends and Family options appear.

4: Key in the customer number of your friend** and their postcode and then they'll be your friend and you can then purchase tickets on their behalf.

** Obviously they need an account setting up first before you can know this part!

Currently only existing season ticket holders can see the friends and family option when you log on - hence my work around above. It will be changed so that on the seat selection page that non-season ticket holders see, clicking the Friends and Family button there will allow you to add more friends.

Hope that helps, if you need any further help please get back.

You don’t necessarily need your friends/ family to have an online account. If they have ever purchased tickets through booking office in the past (in person/ via telephone), they will also have a customer number.

For example, I managed to add my dad through this after we found his “customer number” on a ticket stub from a previous match. This is a 5 or 6 digit number preceding the customer name, towards the bottom left of the ticket. Add this to their postcode and Bob’s your Uncle!

(Lee – you may wish to confirm this)

It is all the same thing, whether you purchase at the ticket office, over the phone or over the internet, it is all the same system, the same account number applies.

This is why we always bang on about getting people on the database.

If you want to add your Uncle Bob as a Friends and Family is entirely up to you ;)

First and foremost, please do not create duplicate accounts!

When online, add your seat to the basket, then go back and you can see the planner to purchase another seat.

If you are doing this purely to be nosey, please don't, this is a live system, people going on it just to see what seats are available will only slow it down for those supporters who are genuinely trying to buy tickets.

I have just bought two season tickets in the Blackburn End. It's five years since I last had a season ticket and I stopped partly due to the increase in mid week games but mainly because of buying a house.

At this price you would be daft not to get one!!!

It really couldn't be any easier or quicker could it? Took two minutes, maybe a dozen mouse clicks and it's done.

It's a lot just to sit in the Blues bar all match whilst the fat slugs team is performing on the park Tris. :rover:

It is all the same thing, whether you purchase at the ticket office, over the phone or over the internet, it is all the same system, the same account number applies.

This is why we always bang on about getting people on the database.

If you want to add your Uncle Bob as a Friends and Family is entirely up to you ;)

They can never seem to find me on the database :blink:

First time poster and first time ST holder, though long time reader of the pot pourri that is BRFCS! :tu: Always preferred to buy 4-5 individual tickets for me and my son as and when it suited, but at these prices it's crazy not to go the ST route. Am now taking up 2 of the 18 currently purchased seats in the Darwen End according to OneRovers, so plenty of legroom at the moment! :lol:

Got to say the "Taking Back Ewood" campaign has had it's predicted effect on me even after 3 games of varying levels of entertainment. Let's hope more follow suit or me and my handful of cohorts in the Darwen End will be overwhelmed by even Fulham's away contingent!

Still not sure that us 79%ers in the Darwen End can truly be considered ST holders...anyway the only way is up!

Talking to a Preston fan today at work, he said 4/5 people who lived round his way, NOT even Rovers fans who were getting them due to the remarkable price. Think he said his ST at Preston was £360 too.

First and foremost, please do not create duplicate accounts!

When online, add your seat to the basket, then go back and you can see the planner to purchase another seat.

If you are doing this purely to be nosey, please don't, this is a live system, people going on it just to see what seats are available will only slow it down for those supporters who are genuinely trying to buy tickets.

It wont let me do this for some reason, when i click season tickets after adding to basket I get the original screen offering me my own seat. :unsure:

Not bought a season ticket for two years, but couldn't resist the new prices. I bought mine yesterday, my brother and son have also bought season tickets and they've never supported Blackburn in their lives.

Damn, I've not got an uncle Bob

At these prices I'm thinking of getting my Uncle Bob a ticket. He died 3 years ago at the age of 94 but he was the one that first took me to a football match at Ewood in the early 60s, to keep up the family tradition.

Im sure bob fleming wouldnt mind if you bought him a ticket.

I've already got one. My stick snapped yesterday so with nothing else to do I've had to pay Williams' outlandish fees.

I here Bob Fleming is a secret Man Utd fan.

Steady. I'm watching you pal. Don't get giddy 'cause you've finally joined up :lol:

First time poster and first time ST holder, though long time reader of the pot pourri that is BRFCS! :tu: Always preferred to buy 4-5 individual tickets for me and my son as and when it suited, but at these prices it's crazy not to go the ST route. Am now taking up 2 of the 18 currently purchased seats in the Darwen End according to OneRovers, so plenty of legroom at the moment! :lol:

Got to say the "Taking Back Ewood" campaign has had it's predicted effect on me even after 3 games of varying levels of entertainment. Let's hope more follow suit or me and my handful of cohorts in the Darwen End will be overwhelmed by even Fulham's away contingent!

Still not sure that us 79%ers in the Darwen End can truly be considered ST holders...anyway the only way is up!

About time you got a season ticket you "old goat"! ;)

They can never seem to find me on the database :blink:

PM me your customer number (it is on your s/t card) and I can get someone to take a look at your account if you wish. Are you trying to renew over the internet?

Does it allow to renew paying by direct debit?

No, a signed mandate is required for DD applications, therefore they can only be done via post or in person at the ticket office

Me neither Ben. Lee help us out mate.

Why do you want to see the seating plan? Are you after moving seats?

i tried as well...i will wait for the paper renewals.

Shaun, what did you try to do online?

Archived