BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

brown over a nobender any day!

is the knobender a dodgy gk on crosses ,seem to remember when ive seen goals nobbers have conceded wheres hes flapped.unless im having a flush .

scan0003.jpg

im taking it hes a real bonified doc too?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brown over a nobender any day!

is the knobender a dodgy gk on crosses ,seem to remember when ive seen goals nobbers have conceded wheres hes flapped.unless im having a flush .

im taking it hes a real bonified doc too?

Steven went with Paul Kelly to see Dr Richard Steadman in Vale, Colorado - if he comes back it will have a lot to do with that

Guest benmaxwell
Nuts magazine... I cannot believe I've seriously just been quoted Nuts magazine!

You got a better reference? :lol:

To be fair, i think it's probably accurate...

http://www.tribalfootball.com/reid-determi...comeback-249098

There is no way Reid, Dunn or Emerton are leaving Rovers. Reid has stated his recovery is going well and he is looking forward to battling his way back into the team. He also doesn't believe he is injury prone, there is no way he will want to terminate his contract, he wants to play football, so you can forget about getting him off the wage bill.

It might be nice for 'fans' to get behind these players, poor Reidy has been through football hell these past few seasons. I don't think he is going to come back and set the world alight, his form wasn't great before the knee injury, but he isn't leaving so let's get behind him.

I'd have Lonergan over Brown any day. I've never seen a goalkeeper with a worse kick than our Jason, it's actually quite embarrassing to watch!

No offence to any Welsh members. But Paul jones had the same problem at Southampton. I remember watching a cup tie against Wolves and in the pre-match warm up he was practising his goal kicks and my old man noticed how bad they were. Subsequently we counted his success rate and only 1 in 20 hit its target in the centre circle. It must be something in the water.

To keep on topic. I don't think we should sign Paul Jones!

There is no way Reid, Dunn or Emerton are leaving Rovers. Reid has stated his recovery is going well and he is looking forward to battling his way back into the team. He also doesn't believe he is injury prone, there is no way he will want to terminate his contract, he wants to play football, so you can forget about getting him off the wage bill.

It might be nice for 'fans' to get behind these players, poor Reidy has been through football hell these past few seasons. I don't think he is going to come back and set the world alight, his form wasn't great before the knee injury, but he isn't leaving so let's get behind him.

Excellent post and I fully agree. One more chance and if he isnt up to a decent level by january, loan/sell him then.

Nicko any truth in the LET's report on RSC? Have City got competition for RSC?

Just read this from this morning, would be very shocked if Martin O'Neill is looking at RSC. Can't see him wanting to pay top dollar for another striker, we already have have two target men, or three if you count Marlon Harewood as well... maybe he's going to offer Big Marls in part ex!! ;)

Just read this from this morning, would be very shocked if Martin O'Neill is looking at RSC. Can't see him wanting to pay top dollar for another striker, we already have have two target men, or three if you count Marlon Harewood as well... maybe he's going to offer Big Marls in part ex!! ;)

Plus I think Carew is a better player than RSC, especially given his injury problems

1. Are you certain that Carew will be with you next season?

2. Thanks but Harewoods more of a Burnley player.

Any news tonight Nicko :D

The news is there's no news...some odd moves being set up around the place but nothing falling into place yet.

Still sorting out managers - Celtic, West Brom [probably], Swansea, Watford. Maybe Preston too shortly. And, of course, Newcastle.

No surprise it's still quiet on the player front.

I'm not a great admirer of Reidy but the last time I saw him play was for Eire in a tough game against a top Euro side ( can't remember who) . Reidy had a great game in central midfield, carrying the ball forward and playing some good sharp passes. He was my man of the match, probably as good as I've seen him play. Next thing you know he's out injured again ! I'd give him a chance, what have we got to loose ?

The news is there's no news...some odd moves being set up around the place but nothing falling into place yet.

Still sorting out managers - Celtic, West Brom [probably], Swansea, Watford. Maybe Preston too shortly. And, of course, Newcastle.

No surprise it's still quiet on the player front.

Why preston? WBA interested?

i know this is'nt the context yo meant but in 7 years we must have shelled out 10m in wages and fees and bonuses etc.............its hard to be sympathetic when we ain't seeing a return.

A fully fit Santa Cruz is twice the player Carew is.

Rubbish. They are both top strikers and I cannot really differentiate between them.

Here's a shout out on the mystery striker.

Luca Toni.

Its obvious he is leaving Bayern. Could it be him?

Spooky! I googled his name last night. Isn't he contracted until 2011?

Archived