BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre-season

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didnt need to play this friendly, and should realy have given the reserves a game. Could have Zurab and Givet, still not a bad combination. Worrying times though. Any more knocks, and we fooked!

Didnt need to play this friendly, and should realy have given the reserves a game. Could have Zurab and Givet, still not a bad combination. Worrying times though. Any more knocks, and we fooked!

Where's Givet? He wasn't involved in the Hibs-game either.

Pre-season is really not that important, although the lack of creativity during it is alarming and I hope Sam sees the need for a playmaker.

Overall i agree but you would expect performances to get better even if its only a small increase as the pre-season campaign goes on. With your final pre-season game you want to be getting close to being 100% ready for the new season. With a week to go Sam has a hell of a lot of work to do, especially with the attack thats been rather toothless.

Meh! 2-0 defeat is not good heading into the season. I know people think it's about the fitness but by now surely it should be about ironing out the things which didn't go right last season and during pre-season. They should be going into this game fully fit and ready to go.

Oh and the result also makes the people who slated Burnley for losing 1-0 to Killies look even more stupid.

Awful game and awful result.....thank god it was a friendly.

It's purely about fitness at this stage, the only important thing is that the injuries weren't too serious. Next week has an importance on the footballing side of things, today wasn't about that!

Next week will be fine because we will STOP trying to play football.

Once we get back to catapulting the ball at the opposition, we'll be fine.

Archived