BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mr X - Guess Away

why do i suddenly think arsene wants the drunk bendtner out of the club when you say anti-climax and perfect for us(i.e tall), or andy carroll..........kind of had my hopes up for vela but he sounds like he would'nt fit the bill..........starting to think alliadierre now you've said anti climax, got some real rubbish names going through my head now........gonna be neil mellor now or wayne allison now...............now you've said anti-climax i'm actually past caring anymore

The main four you mention there though would all be out of budget - if the signing is permanent. Bendtner would be an awesome signing IMO but it's never gonna happen. Even Alliadierre or Carroll (whom I don't rate) would cost a few million quid that we probably don't have until Roque goes. Actually I'd take the probably out of there and say that we DON'T have a few million lying around.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The main four you mention there though would all be out of budget - if the signing is permanent. Bendtner would be an awesome signing IMO but it's never gonna happen. Even Alliadierre or Carroll (whom I don't rate) would cost a few million quid that we probably don't have until Roque goes. Actually I'd take the probably out of there and say that we DON'T have a few million lying around.

fairly certain alliadierre has never done anything to warrant a transfer fee and even more certain boro would love him off the wages, if it was bendtner it would only ever be a loan, and ashley would take anymoney he could no matter how little for any player as he drains that club before selling.........definitely don't need millions to any of those lumps into the team...........having said thy're names though none would walk into our side as nick suggested

Pied Piper here...

I'm away for a week after the weekend, but I will leave you with the name on Sunday.

You will have to take my word that the guy is worth the fuss...it could be one of the most inspired signings of the summer.

No wind-up.

The best compliment I can pay the target is that he would be ideal for the Coylistas too.

There is bound to be an anti-climax when it comes out because some of the names mentioned are way out of the club's reach.

But I think this guy would be really good for you and fits perfectly into your plans.

Hopefully the tale will be used in all of its glory - if not I will try to find a way to expand.

Jermaine Beckford.

Mikael Forssell

I think it is him, was with Birmingham when they got relegated.

Left on a free to go to Hannover 96 (Coyle could have been interested)

Scored lots of goals in the premiership

Affordable without selling Roque

I think Nicko was hinting something when he said "last hurdle" Forssell was going to Hannover before he actually left, problem was he failed his medical, so decided to try and get back on track with Birmingham, but i think hes over his injuries now....

Watch this space

Mikael Forssell

I think it is him, was with Birmingham when they got relegated.

Left on a free to go to Hannover 96 (Coyle could have been interested)

Scored lots of goals in the premiership

Affordable without selling Roque

I think Nicko was hinting something when he said "last hurdle" Forssell was going to Hannover before he actually left, problem was he failed his medical, so decided to try and get back on track with Birmingham, but i think hes over his injuries now....

Watch this space

One small problem callum Forrsell has scored goals in the Prem and Mr X hasn't according to Nicko's clues

It's at a stage now where the story is in danger of slipping out elsewhere. Somebody else is going to be on the case and beat me to the tale if I am not careful.

You will see why I think it is 'safe' to write it on Sunday. It has gone a long way and things are in place.

Only really one hurdle to cross.

That the club selling him need to tell him he's off to Blackburn? :)

Ivan Olic

never scored in the premiership.......

Do you mean Ivica Olic? He's going to Bayern Munich on 1st July. Please don't name all the players you can think of who haven't scored goals in the Premier League.

I'm going to stick with my guesses of Scott McDonald or Nacho Novo. I don't really think it's either but I ran out of ideas ages ago.

That the club selling him need to tell him he's off to Blackburn? :)

Surprisingly I don't think you are that far off here from what I have heard (and no I don't know which player ) but have suspicions ie he is a professional footballer :lol:;)

Mikael Forssell!!! No way in hell. He is just awful. Not even close the level player he was once in Birmingham. He just proved that when our national team played against Liechenstein. He used to be pacey and technical but two serious knee injuries changed him. Derbs is definitely much better goal scorer. I think I made my point here :angry2: Olic is Bayern´s player. He would have done well in PL.

It's no one that has been mentioned on this thread or the other thread. So that means its not -

Simon Cox

Sylvan Ebanks Blake

Kevin Doyle

Michael Owen

Marcelo Carrusca

Nihat Kahveci

Miroslav Klose

David Suazo

David Healy

Eidur Gudjohnsen

Roy Makaay

Georgios Samaras

Michael Owen

Guiseppe Rossi

Kris Boyd

Luca Toni

Nicklas Bendtner

Peter Crouch

Kevin Davies

Alan Smith

Robert Earnshaw

Mido

John Fleck

Ross McCormack

James McFadden

Raul Tamudo

Marlon Harewood

Andriy Shevchenko

Salvador Cabanas

Nelson Cuevas

Bojan

Giovani Dos Santos

Maxi Rodriguez

Enrico Chiesa

Fernando Cavenaghi

Claudio Pizarro

Jan Vennegor of Hesselink

Felipe Caicedo

Scott McDonald

Dani Guiza

Mounir El Hamdaoui

Nuno Gomez

Jason Scotland

Vagner Love

David Trezeguet

Florent Sinama Pongolle

Carlos Vela

Jozy Altidore

Obafemi Martins

David Nugent

Kenwyne Jones

Alexander Frei

Nacho Novo

Javier Saviola

Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Fillipo Inzaghi

Frazier Campbell

Djibril Cisse

Pavel Progrebnyak

Guillaume Hoarau

Aleksandr Kerzhakov

Artem Milevskiy

Marcus Berg

Jermaine Beckford

Derek Riordan

All of that is just from this thread, the 8 pages of the new transfer thread and a few PMs. I havent even bothered looking through the 3 weeks of guesses on the old transfer thread.

This took a while, so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease stop guessing these players.

Archived