BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mr X - Guess Away

Is it Jason Scotland? Is he the new Swansea boss? <_<

Martinez and his staff may be on the verge of changing their minds, if he is off then Garry Speed will most probably be the new Swansea manager.

As for this Mr X, after all this hype and guessing, I think we are in for a massive anticlimax.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so nicko, the deal are almost done then, so it might be official next week?

please refresh our memories Nicko is Mr X being bought and another striker coming in on loan ! its starting to get complicated .

As for this Mr X, after all this hype and guessing, I think we are in for a massive anticlimax.

I feel that as well but I really hope not! If Nicko is true to his word and says he is better than Kuranyi though we can live in hope for a little while longer yet.

Oh alright then I might as well join in this madhouse too. I know a player that fits every one of Nicko's clues except for one and for that one alone I know it can't be him, so I will reveal his name after I have given you lot a few more guesses at his name.

The player concerned is an international and scores goals for fun. He is also skilled in holding the ball and making chances for others as well. He is still playing in Scotland, and Coyle did try to sign him when he was managing St. Johnstone. The only problem is his age; he is now 32 or 33 and is currently a player-manager himself.

Let's see if any of you wise guys guess that one. Nicko is not allowed to guess as he wil know right away who I am thinking of.

Nicko's opinion on Kuranyi must be seriously low

please refresh our memories Nicko is Mr X being bought and another striker coming in on loan ! its starting to get complicated .

No, Sam is working on two strikers...

One is Mister X which is moving along very nicely.

The other is Mister Y who is a bit more difficult and would cost money...and hasn't got his own thread.

Yet.

At the moment he's with the US squad in South Africa for the Conferedations Cup

Unless I'm going mad I'm sure there used to be a bit of a running joke where people would write "where's Freddy Adu?" in various threads, although I have totally forgotten why.

Obviously my attempt at humour didn't create the spontaneous eruption of (typed) laughter that I expected. :(

No, Sam is working on two strikers...

One is Mister X which is moving along very nicely.

The other is Mister Y who is a bit more difficult and would cost money...and hasn't got his own thread.

Which of these two is the better player in your opinion Nicko?

If you had to choose one for your team, which would you go for?

cheap, better than what we have, once not so good as to be out of contention for a team that coyle managed but has now become a better player seemingly if he would walk into a premiership team or a young player from a bigger club now needing premier league experience....................

deducting that coyle has been there only 2 years i can't recall anyone liable to be free that has come good enough in 2 years so as to walk into our team and the part about being cheap pretty much gives away its a loan if someone is so good and in-expensive, going by the fact that coyle has seen 1st hand how good carlos vela is and the fact that arsenal have numerous strikers(arshavin,van persie,eduardo,adabyour,bendtner,wallcott) and the fact that going through internet rumours he possibly could have been available for a loan 6 months ago it has to be..........

CARLOS VELA.............................absolutely no other name meets all the requirements although i'm only guessing coyles past interest because it does'nt seem to be published, i'd imagine he probably made a vague comment after burnley played the kids.

• Backroom
cheap, better than what we have, once not so good as to be out of contention for a team that coyle managed but has now become a better player seemingly if he would walk into a premiership team or a young player from a bigger club now needing premier league experience....................

deducting that coyle has been there only 2 years i can't recall anyone liable to be free that has come good enough in 2 years so as to walk into our team and the part about being cheap pretty much gives away its a loan if someone is so good and in-expensive, going by the fact that coyle has seen 1st hand how good carlos vela is and the fact that arsenal have numerous strikers(arshavin,van persie,eduardo,adabyour,bendtner,wallcott) and the fact that going through internet rumours he possibly could have been available for a loan 6 months ago it has to be..........

CARLOS VELA.............................absolutely no other name meets all the requirements although i'm only guessing coyles past interest because it does'nt seem to be published, i'd imagine he probably made a vague comment after burnley played the kids.

I mentioned him a couple of weeks ago, Nicko said nobody has said it yet.

Keep guessing though I think you must have gone through 90% of current professional players

Archived