BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mr X - Guess Away

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok you've had long enough and so far nobody has come near to guessing him, so now I'm going to tell you who he is. Are you all sitting comfortably?

(roll of drums) IT'S ...........STEVIE CRAWFORD!!!!!!!

Thought you'd like that (not) :D

Ok you've had long enough and so far nobody has come near to guessing him, so now I'm going to tell you who he is. Are you all sitting comfortably?

(roll of drums) IT'S ...........STEVIE CRAWFORD!!!!!!!

Thought you'd like that (not) :D

Most probably wont know Stevie Crawford Fife - but I do and you can consider me well and truly horrified at the suggestion (I'm assuming that was your aim :P )

What about all that "hasn't scored in the Premiership/England" stuff on the last page? Made up?

Christ, and you wonder how rumours start...

Hang on...he found a load of quotes you claimed didn't exist which make your Guiza guess seem a bit daft, and you pick on the one single quote he didn't manage to find?

I'm fairly sure nicko did say he has scored goals but not in the EPL, but even if that quote didn't exist it still wouldn't be Guiza. Or Van Nistelrooy. Or Toni. Or Rossi. Blah.

Most probably wont know Stevie Crawford Fife - but I do and you can consider me well and truly horrified at the suggestion (I'm assuming that was your aim :P )

Absolutely right thereT4E. :) Maybe that'll teach 'em that old men can be childish as well as them....the big difference being that I have to make a deliberate effort at it. ;)

Hang on...he found a load of quotes you claimed didn't exist which make your Guize guess seem a bit daft, and you pick on the one single quote he didn't manage to find?

I'm fairly sure nicko did say he has scored goals but not in the EPL, but even if that quote didn't exist it still wouldn't be Guiza. Or Van Nistelrooy. Or Toni. Or Rossi. Blah.

Haha. Give it up Dean, you're not getting through.

Nicko - is it Gudjohnsen?

I've read it all. I haven't guessed because I haven't a clue and I'm also quite prepared to find out that I still have no idea who he is if and when he signs. there'll be loads on here who claim to know everything about him even if he's from the most obscure league in the world.

Pied Piper here...

I'm away for a week after the weekend, but I will leave you with the name on Sunday.

You will have to take my word that the guy is worth the fuss...it could be one of the most inspired signings of the summer.

No wind-up.

The best compliment I can pay the target is that he would be ideal for the Coylistas too.

There is bound to be an anti-climax when it comes out because some of the names mentioned are way out of the club's reach.

But I think this guy would be really good for you and fits perfectly into your plans.

Hopefully the tale will be used in all of its glory - if not I will try to find a way to expand.

So if your going to release the name - does that mean the deal is secure or not?!

It's at a stage now where the story is in danger of slipping out elsewhere. Somebody else is going to be on the case and beat me to the tale if I am not careful.

You will see why I think it is 'safe' to write it on Sunday. It has gone a long way and things are in place.

Only really one hurdle to cross.

It's at a stage now where the story is in danger of slipping out elsewhere. Somebody else is going to be on the case and beat me to the tale if I am not careful.

You will see why I think it is 'safe' to write it on Sunday. It has gone a long way and things are in place.

Only really one hurdle to cross.

go on nicko one more clue!!!!

Pied Piper here...

I'm away for a week after the weekend, but I will leave you with the name on Sunday.

You will have to take my word that the guy is worth the fuss...it could be one of the most inspired signings of the summer.

No wind-up.

The best compliment I can pay the target is that he would be ideal for the Coylistas too.

There is bound to be an anti-climax when it comes out because some of the names mentioned are way out of the club's reach.

But I think this guy would be really good for you and fits perfectly into your plans.

Hopefully the tale will be used in all of its glory - if not I will try to find a way to expand.

why do i suddenly think arsene wants the drunk bendtner out of the club when you say anti-climax and perfect for us(i.e tall), or andy carroll..........kind of had my hopes up for vela but he sounds like he would'nt fit the bill..........starting to think alliadierre now you've said anti climax, got some real rubbish names going through my head now........gonna be neil mellor now or wayne allison now...............now you've said anti-climax i'm actually past caring anymore

Archived