BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] David Hoilett

Guest benmaxwell

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If true, as others have said, not a big surprise.

If our owners were genuine and meant business, perfect chance to speak with him in India and convey their "plans" for the club - however the Raos are all hot air and simply don't understand what they are doing.

Why is everyone taking this rumour as a definite fact?

It could possibly just be agent talk to get blackburn to panic into agreeing to junior's terms.

I would be surprised if he agreed a new deal though!

Whilst it is not yet confirmed as fact, it is so unsurprisingly likely that everyone thinks it will only be a short time before we get confirmation of it, and probably of one or two other idiotic decisions taken by the owners or statements given by players too. We now believe everything bad and nothing good. That's the reality of being a Rovers fan nowadays

Had a feeling, this was on the cards.

AT the end of the City game, Mancini walks on the pitch as Hoilett is leaving, there was a very sly brushing of hands as they passed each other.

All caught on the stream I was watching.

Get your money on a City move in January.

If the impasse has been about a release clause and if the figure was 15M, like Eddie said , it was a no-brainer.

Better to be assured of 15M than a lot less.

I was going to add that you can still buy a decent player or two for 15M but of course, we wouldn't have.

Blame is well and truly at Keans door, Sam would have blagged him to stay and kept him on the bench for 6 months.

He is our best attacking player by a long shot, we dont have another player like him and have'nt had since Duff, how much did he go for again?

I still remember the "and Junior Hoilett has signed a new contract" on deadline day and it infuriates me, A real manager would have had this sorted, you look after your best player and we have let this guy leave.....what does that say about the club?

The owners and Kean have dropped a bollock here, tbh it's just another in the long line of ###### dropped, I long for the day where Venky's and Kean sling their frigging hook regardless of which division we are in, anything is better than this.

Archived