BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Ashes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You an Aussie fan Iceman?

Im an aussie fan yes *wink*. I enjoy the way Australia plays the game, its always exciting stuff. South Africa just bores me, despite some good cricketers in AB De villiers and JP Duminy. I played schools cricket against Duminy when we played them in a knock out competition. Sadly we lost, we were never any good as we were from a school where we didnt have a field to play on, or any facilities.

What a boring test match this has turned out to be.

Wait until England bat again having to save the match, probably for 5 sessions after Johnson and Haddin go bezerk tomorrow morning

Tricky to predict atm IMV. I am hoping for a win, but I think you may be right db...

Pity Clarke didn't push on to get his ton..

What is everyone's thought on hussey's form? Great player but this slump has been dragging on a bit....

What is everyone's thought on hussey's form? Great player but this slump has been dragging on a bit....

Played very well in the England Lions game.. knock of 150

Hopefully he wiil get a chance to turn around his test form, in the 2nd inns. I know he hasn't hit a ton in 20 odd innings to date..

The trumpeter is getting a better response than the Enland bowlers.

For at least one over there was't a slip.

My feeling is that both teams realise that this game can't be won, so the Aussies will bat and bat and bat, just to tire the bowlers.

Archived