BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fantasy Football League 09/10

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am keen on the money pot, I always lose interest after a month or so so this would keep me going

Thats why I suggested it...Maybe we could set up a cash one, and a non cash one then??

Anyone else up for a cash league?

Thats why I suggested it...Maybe we could set up a cash one, and a non cash one then??

Anyone else up for a cash league?

Well you don't need two separate leagues. You can just keep the same one, but when you come to give out the money at the end just ignore all the people who didn't put a fiver in.

Well you don't need two separate leagues. You can just keep the same one, but when you come to give out the money at the end just ignore all the people who didn't put a fiver in.

A separate league would be much better though, it would be really annoying looking at the league then trying to work out which teams have paid and which teams haven't to see where you are.

A separate league would be much better though, it would be really annoying looking at the league then trying to work out which teams have paid and which teams haven't to see where you are.

Well just make sure you stay at the top ;)

yep , i'm in no dingles in my squad either , feelin pretty confident really , if a forward line of torres, bent and anelka cant score goals , than keith andrews is the new glenn hoddle!

Archived