BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United Vs Rovers

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is our best back four and would like to see us stick with it, just sort our midfield and get forward a bit more and we may get a result at some stage.

Nah, Jacobsen at right back, Chimbonda at left back, Samba and Givet at centre back is our best back four.

No I didnt, I said stop whining- you moan when we get hammered, you moan when its 1-0 against the champions.

Let me know when your 10-0 prediction works out :wacko:

Ah well 2-0 and its over.

I MOAN WHEN IT IS CRAP...A DEFEAT IS A DEFEAT AND ITS CRAP....10 LOSSES IN A ROW IS REASON TO MOAN....IF YOU THINK ITS GOOD ENOUGH THE YOU MUST BE A FOOL

Not a single chance created all night long.

Disappointing. We used to trouble the bigger sides.

Just when I say that Kalinic is wrongly judged offside and his goal doesnt count! :(

I want to see him and Di Santo up front against Pompey. Sick and tired of the one up front.

Hughes employed similar tactics against Man Utd/Arsenal/Chelsea, so i dont blame Allardyce for doing the same. Im not going to criticise him too much because i dont think it would have really mattered how we had played today. They were far better all over the pitch. We were toothless but defended reasonably well. Not good by any means and still dissappointing.

Its not worth getting too bothered about these games. The next 4/5 are far far more important. If we're this poor - or made to look this poor, in our next few matches, then i'll be slagging off the manager as much as everybody else.

(Please don't use that word again) off Sam. how much longer can we go on playing 1 up front. our players cant even hold onto the ball, and cant pass to a player a few feet away. Andrews can go back to where he came from.

Hughes employed similar tactics against Man Utd/Arsenal/Chelsea, so i dont blame Allardyce for doing the same. Im not going to criticise him too much because i dont think it would have really mattered how we had played today. They were far better all over the pitch. We were toothless but defended reasonably well. Not good by any means and still dissappointing.

Its not worth getting too bothered about these games. The next 4/5 are far far more important. If we're this poor - or made to look this poor, in our next few matches, then i'll be slagging off the manager as much as everybody else.

With Hughes we at least looked like we cared, we had a few shots, we tried to look like something other than the premiership's whipping-boys.

That's our best back 4 by a mile, so stick with that. Chimp MoM by a mile. Dunn useless.

Our midfield is hopeless; Andrews going off made no difference because N'Zonzi, MGP, Dioff and Bert can't hack it either at this level. Sam decided to spend our transfer budget on a striker who never starts and our wages budget on a hasbeen fullback who's probably 4th choice at the mo. Meanwhile, each week our midfield creates nothing and leaves the back 4 exposed.

Archived