BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Vs Rovers

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly a meeting over ran so came home instead of going to the match.

Heard the last ten minutes of the first half and we were way on top (71% Rovers' posession after 35 when I looked at the beeb) but boy were we toothless.

Have to say this defeat is down to a cretinous team selection- no more, no less.

• Backroom

Letting in 3 goals tonight is far more disappointing than the loss itself. I know our team love leaking goals, as our terrible GD attests, but if we're going to lose can we do it by just 1 or 2 goals instead of 3 to 6?

• Backroom

Simon Garner on Radio Lancashire has just said there are too many Rovers players out there who don't look interested at all... if thats the case they want a hell of a rocket up their back sides.. this result is just not acceptable at all, no effort whatsoever in the second half. Disgusted !!!

Really, really ###### off now. Fulham truly are crap, we just have no backbone once the chips turn. Kalinic dived, but the defender also fouled him.

I can't be the only one that thinks the Premier League is turning into a joke - teams like us, Fulham, Wigan etc are all tripe yet will all probably stay up because there's far worse teams than us (a whole host of them infact).

• Backroom

Get a grip Sambo we dominated the first half and conceded a late goal in the half to change the game, its football, ###### happens. The second half has been poor admittedly.

We are higher than this time last week aren't we?

I can't be the only one that thinks the Premier League is turning into a joke - teams like us, Fulham, Wigan etc are all tripe yet will all probably stay up because there's far worse teams than us (a whole host of them infact).

thats how its always worked tho,the worst go down......know what you mean tho.

I agree in regards to Salgado, complete waste of money (wages should have been spent on a midfielder instead). Kalinic is still young, but the lad needs service we only have one player that can offer that since we sold Bentley.

Our squad is very weak.

There's absolutely no point battering teams if you can't finish them off.

We need some quality and creativity , nelsen is past his best, centre midfield is without creativity and our strike force just doesnt put the ball in the net, amazing to think that benni is the first one on the sale list when he is the most creative player we have.

First half we looked very good but what the hell happened? looked like the pleyers were told to change gameplan and didnt take to the instructions that well.

God its hard being a rovers fan :wacko:

Bow-locks. Andrews is playing.

Our six-match unbeaten run against the Cottagers going back to Dec 2005 is about to end.

I don't like being proved right in this particular case but some things were obvious before kick-off.

3-0 defeat away to Fulham is a very poor result.

Andrews is a curse and should be sent back to Bogtrotterland.

FT. Shocking performance.

Just reinforces for me that Roberts shouldn't start games for us, he is an impact player as his finishing ability it too inconsistent. Andrews had another shocker, Diouf i am beginning to wonder what he offers.

If the opposition can do a job on Dunny, force him deep or nullify him then I can't see who else will create something for the forwards. Some of the wins this season have papered over the cracks imo, we have serious problems with our midfield and have done for the last 3 years.

Really, really ###### off now. Fulham truly are crap, we just have no backbone once the chips turn. Kalinic dived, but the defender also fouled him.

Didn't Fulham qualify for europe? and didn't they beat Liverpool 3 - 1 this season? can't see where you've got "truly crap" from

Kalinic dived but got fouled?? :rock: do you mean he went down easy?

3-0. Andrews turned too easily?

no andrews not covering the goal, he should of been stood with his back to the goal not his side to the goal. very very poor game 2nd half, half our players look lost and unsire of what they are doing, keith should of been taken off for mcarthy at half time and mcarthy played in the hole behind roberts and di santo. dunn has no attacking threat as a box to box midfeilder thus resulting in him being rendered useless.

Archived