BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Vs Rovers

I'm probably just saying this now because we've performed awful this half and I'm just in a bad mood but if we end up having a bit of money to spend in the transfer window, I hope we don't go for Di Santo but end up getting a striker with good finishing and pace and also a midfielder who can create chances.

We are incredibly boring to watch at times and when Dunny isn't on form, I just can't think of any other player who can excite the fans at all.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel bad for saying this but I wouldn't mind if Andrews had a long term injury. I'd prefer him not to be picked and to play for another team, but this isn't going to happen. I like him, but as a Rovers player he is so poor it's unbelievable.

I cannot understand how andrews and diouf plasy seriosuly how can they get a game.. dissapointed at letting in 3 goals.. we had a great chance tonight to close the gap and move up the table..we lacked urgency and creativity in the 2nd half.. why didnt nzoni play i thought he did well on sunday.. anyways the stoke game becomes a big one and will probably shape our season loose and we will be in a relegation battle again... not trying to be negative but i hope emerton and nzoni play on saturday..

Didn't Fulham qualify for europe? and didn't they beat Liverpool 3 - 1 this season? can't see where you've got "truly crap" from

Kalinic dived but got fouled?? :rock: do you mean he went down easy?

don't even know where to start with this one BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so angry :!:

Didn't Fulham qualify for europe? and didn't they beat Liverpool 3 - 1 this season? can't see where you've got "truly crap" from

Kalinic dived but got fouled?? :rock: do you mean he went down easy?

They did, not sure how though, from what I've seen tonight they're rubbish. Liverpool are crap this year. The defender fouled Kalinic (unless running into a player off the ball and diving at his feet is ok these days), but the ref didn't call it so Kalinic dived. Ref still didn't call anything.

• Backroom

One thing that should come from this is Diouf should be dropped, he offers us nothing at the minute, shame Hoilett is off or I think he would be in by now.

For Stoke I'd rather see Olsson on the left and Emerton if fit on the right.

We simply have to start with McCarthy. If he doesnt crack it before the new year sell him but we will never know whether he is up for it unless he starts.

I feel this way about Kalanic. At the beginning of the season Allardyce said he'd be looking to bring him in after about 8 or 9 games. He's looking like a very very expensive substitute :unsure:

Failure to capitalize on the first half was pivotal. The problem with playing Di Santo AND Roberts in attack is that they aren't natural finishers and don't complement each other that well. They'll both use their strength to bring others into play, but we need someone up there who can finish as well (e.g. McCarthy).

Archived