BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Vs Rovers

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roberts MOM so far

No chance, he's been tosh. Provides absolutely no threat.

It's been a very easy game for Rovers, we just lack that cutting edge - we're carrying three players (Roberts, Diouf, Andrews) that are very very unlikely to turn a half chance into something.

Oh and diving isn't a European disease. Dempsey has been on his arse several times tonight with minimal contact.

• Backroom

That was nailed on to happen. Said to my dad when Salako was saying we were the dominant team I'd bet on Fulham scoring. we had loads of possession but were doing very little with it, stay on top for too long without doing anything and you will get punished on the counter. Happens over and over and over.

2-1, 1-1 or 1-2.

If Keef plays, 3-0.

Not sure we will go with Dunny in centre MF again. Hope so, but maybe Grella and N'Zonners in centre mid and Dunny on the left. Dunny can go in the middle when Grella gets injured.

I'll stick with 3-0.

Why oh why oh why do we have to play with 10.

Useless 'Keeping. Bloody typical though, Fulham haven't had a sniff before the goal. Can someone tell me what Diouf actually does? He is slow, no skill, can't cross and can't score. Di Santo can't finish, I think this is pretty obvious now. Roberts looks lively, but as we know he is ######.

Archived