BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Vs Rovers

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to agree.

McCarthy is what we're missing upfront. We need his creativity and his finishing skills.

Grella and Andrews playing well today. I really hope Grella can put his injury nightmare behind him because he's a really good player.

Hopefully that goal will give us a kick up the bum a bit and come out and produce a good second half performance.

No chance, he's been tosh. Provides absolutely no threat.

It's been a very easy game for Rovers, we just lack that cutting edge - we're carrying three players (Roberts, Diouf, Andrews) that are very very unlikely to turn a half chance into something.

Oh and diving isn't a European disease. Dempsey has been on his arse several times tonight with minimal contact.

You mean Andrews, the guy that played a killer ball to Di Santo early on, for him to fluff the shot?

Near post and underneath him, awful keeping.

I'm a fan of Robbo's but I definitely agree he should have saved it.

I hate it when goalkeepers try to get down to save something with their hand which they could easily save by sticking a leg out.

Losing this will just be cruel. Our midfield has been strong, with Andrews and Grella the highlights. I have to say we need McCarthy on for Di Santo, Roberts has been working very hard so far.

Prett much what I was thinking. Love to see Benni Mac on, but don't think it will be till around the hour mark or after.

I would take off Di Santo. The big one on one miss has affected him. Fulham dont like it up em and Roberts has created chances for McCarthy to finish. Dunn fairly quiet by his standards. Commentators said that we have bossed the midield and dominated the game.

Dunn has been playing a lot deeper today compared to Bolton-game. That has led us to dominate midfield, but has taken our edge in the last third.

Take bleedin' Andrews off. The man's a curse.

Andrews to his credit has played well. Never thought I'd say that! Was it him with the lovely cushioned header forward? Diouf is by far our worst player tonight, second is Di Santo, he just doesn't Shape himself properly to shoot. Hard to explain what I mean, but everytime he has a chance, he never looks like he can finish. He gas passed it well enough and closed down well, but 0% goal threat.

You mean Andrews, the guy that played a killer ball to Di Santo early on, for him to fluff the shot?

And since that? He provides so little going forward, but that topic has been done to death.

As for the Robinson 'save' - it pretty much went through him, t'was shocking goalkeeping. I've given him a long leash, but sadly he's simply not good enough. Too many shots that should be saved are hitting the back of the net.

havent seen us dominate a team like this in a long long time, unfortunate to be behind to their only shot but a well worked goal for them

Yeah they dont deserve to be beating us at all. Id take Di Santo off and give them Benni to deal with.

Where have you all seen the goal

Probably internet

And since that? He provides so little going forward, but that topic has been done to death.

As for the Robinson 'save' - it pretty much went through him, t'was shocking goalkeeping. I've given him a long leash, but sadly he's simply not good enough. Too many shots that should be saved are hitting the back of the net.

Since then he has made a couple of very good forward headers out wide for attacking moves and has been spreading the ball around really well and working hard defensively. Seriously, if you have a problem with Andrews in the first half then you're right, there's no point discussing him anymore.

Archived