BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Vs Rovers

• Backroom

fair do's if injured but the tired bollux is bulls, how can anyone be tired playing sport for a living..IT MAKES ME ANGRY THIS EXCUSE....not aimed at you de4 but the excuse.

I can see no other reason for dropping N'Zonzi... I can only assume he's other picked up a small knock or is tired. There's no way Andrews or Grella should be starting ahead of him based on current form.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The difference between the Bolton and Fulham games is that we didn't score first mellow.gif

Some truth in that statement.

Bolton could easily have scored first on Sunday which would have made it a very different game.

Same tonight. Rovers should have scored in the first half and paid the price for not doing so.

Hodgson clearly gave Fulham a rollicking at HT, and got his tactics right; they were much better in the second half.

• Backroom

Oh my :(

I'm saying no more speechless.

Twas a lucky guess, to put the blame at Keiths feet is wrong, he isn't good enough but he isn't bad enough to turn a victory into a 3-0 loss

Tired? He's only 20! :blink:

Can anyone remember when a player would play on Saturday, then on Wednesday then again on the following Saturday :blush:

i remember them playing consective days at christmas and good friday,easter saturday and THEN EASTER MONDAY!!!!

overpaid bunch of pansy and pampered pussies nowadays!!!

I can see no other reason for dropping N'Zonzi... I can only assume he's other picked up a small knock or is tired. There's no way Andrews or Grella should be starting ahead of him based on current form.

Based on current form before today Andrews had the French midfield in his back pocket :rolleyes:

BIG FAKING SIGH :angry:

They did, not sure how though, from what I've seen tonight they're rubbish. Liverpool are crap this year. The defender fouled Kalinic (unless running into a player off the ball and diving at his feet is ok these days), but the ref didn't call it so Kalinic dived. Ref still didn't call anything.

It's because Fulham played well last season and generally got good results. and Liverpool are worse than last season but i'd still count them as one of the best clubs in the country.

In a nutshell, on paper; Fulham and Liverpool are better than us.

Regarding tonight, maybe Fulham just had a bad first half?

The fact is we're Blackburn Rovers, we can't win every game and against decent sides that becomes even less likely.

It's because Fulham played well last season and generally got good results. and Liverpool are worse than last season but i'd still count them as one of the best clubs in the country.

The fact is we're Blackburn Rovers, we can't win every game and against decent sides that becomes even more unlikely.

Don't expect to win every game, but the way we surrender is appalling

Failure to capitalize on the first half was pivotal. The problem with playing Di Santo AND Roberts in attack is that they aren't natural finishers and don't complement each other that well. They'll both use their strength to bring others into play, but we need someone up there who can finish as well (e.g. McCarthy).

I agree totally, Kalinic is also going off his record a goalscorer and might work well with Di Santo. Problem is Sam prefers Roberts's work-rate. Personally if i was the manager Roberts wouldn't start for me, he is an impact player.

Simon Garner on Radio Lancashire has just said there are too many Rovers players out there who don't look interested at all... if thats the case they want a hell of a rocket up their back sides.. this result is just not acceptable at all, no effort whatsoever in the second half. Disgusted !!!

What they need is to be paid half salary for this week.

Pay them full salary per game IF THEY TRY and half salary if they don't.

Garner said they just didn't try.

Maybe we should just give up going to watch them and go fishing instead.

Kalinic did dive, there was shoulder contact but he went down like his legs were took, and diouf is terrible for the last 3 matches he gets the ball slows up play and turns backwards, also we need to sign a left back because givet needs to replace nelsen and chimbonda needs to play right back, there is nothing easier than knowing the player your marking is going to try to cut inside you to get it it on his best foot.

Money MUST be spent in jan and deadwood must be burnt and our away performances need to get some grit , first half we wanted it more but lacked quality second half we died like many other away games.

We need a leader on the pitch a tugay character that fills the team with confidence to the final whistle, i have no doubt that salgado was signed for this role but i cant see how he is going to get a game with so many right backs.

Bizarre substitutions tonight.

It doesn't matter who we have up front, if the service isn't coming from midfield, we'll never hit the back of the net.

In my eyes, there are three big problems: Diouf – lacking in every department, Grella – incapable of reading a Premier League game and getting the basics right, Andrew – well, he's just out of his depth.

I think we can all accept a defeat if we've put in a decent shift but to just pull ones trousers down and bend over is pathetic.

Those gutless 'professionals' that pulled on the shirt tonight should do a Wigan and compensate the Rovers fans that make the effort to watch that shower of sh*t!

The reason why N'Zonzi didn't play was probably because Keith Andrews is one of the first names on the team sheet. Sad but true.

Rubbish. Maybe Nzonzi had a slight niggling injury that management thought he should be rested to be fit for the Stoke game.

Where was Bert tonight? Injured or benched?

Oh who cares? It's all the managers fault. I'm off to slit my wrists.

Diouf, Grella, Pedersen, Roberts, Andrews, Nelsen, Salgado, Robinson, McCarthy, Kalinic,Eddie Van Halen, Doran, Andrews (yes twice) and that other one should never play for the club again as we slip to 13th. Not to mention Dunn who three months ago many would have taken away and had humanely destroyed on the quiet.

And to think I was moderately happy after Sunday as well.

Bring on the transfer window when Sam will be given 50p and a packet of crisps to turn it all around.

The fact is we're Blackburn Rovers, we can't win every game and against decent sides that becomes even more unlikely.

Fulham played well last season. This season they've had a better run of fixtures than us yet before today found themselves below us on the table. Liverpool are worse than last season yet one of the best clubs in the country? Then why had they not won a game in 10 prior to last night, no matter who they were versing :unsure:

We should have been looking for a point tonight, not a three nill drubbing. I'd accept a 1-0 loss but the 2nd half just lacked heart. I'd rather see a bunch of amateurs playing in the blue and white than the tripe that was on show tonight. I feel sorry for those that made the journey :wacko:

A game that, in a nutshell, demonstrated the vast difference in class between Emerton and N'Zonzi and the shameful Grella and Andrews.

This

I shouldn't joke but what the *!^** was the idea of that selection.

Reprehensible, irresponsible, incompetence.

There isn't an avotar on offer to sum up my utter contempt and disgust for the team selection made tonight.

I love how people are saying that Fulham are a terrible side and Blackburn, being the world beaters of Europe, should be down right ashamed to be dominated by such a terrible side. Fulham scored every decent chance they got tonight.

I hate to say it but we have this:

Mccarthy - Past it.

Di Santo - Not good enough. His style requires top class players around as his speciality appears to be 'flick ons'

Roberts - Don't know where to start on that one so I'll just say Championship

Kalinic - Grabbi 2

Andrews - A biblical curse

Archived