BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Vs Rovers

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears Andrews and Grella had a lucky half, they've gone really crap again. I'm off to play MW2, not wasting my night on this shower. We aren't going to score a goal out of thin air. We could have 4 strikers up front, but with no quality service they may as well not be there. Fulham deserve this, we had a lot of the ball first half but never really looked like we were going to score. This will end up 4-0.

Thing I can't understand is that why change a winning team from the weekend.

Fair enough Givet and Emerton are injured. But why change N'Zonzi and why change the formation and force Dunny back

We had a good first half. Just bad finishing denied us a chance to take the lead. I think he chose this formation because it worked against Bolton in the second half. Throughout the game though we can see that the formation has changed from Plan A to Plan B and back but we've just not performed this half. We've been awful.

• Backroom

Disappointing result but Sundays result gave us some breathing space, doesn't sound like we were too bad in the first half so lets not go overboard.

Fat chance of that on here though.

Poor selection, poor result. No doubt Sam had an input on putting Andrews in.

And if Kalinic has dived, I am even more disappointed with his signing.

Him and Salgado look like they could be the lowlights of Sam's reign.

Poor selection, poor result. No doubt Sam had an input on putting Andrews in.

And if Kalinic has dived, I am even more disappointed with his signing.

Him and Salgado look like they could be the lowlights of Sam's reign.

I agree in regards to Salgado, complete waste of money (wages should have been spent on a midfielder instead). Kalinic is still young, but the lad needs service we only have one player that can offer that since we sold Bentley.

• Backroom

That has just wiped out the result at the weekend. When you think we have stoke, liverpool, hull and birmingham coming up we should get results, but this is rovers

No it hasn't, that victory ensures that today's result isn't too much of an issue.

If we lose to Stoke, then there's trouble.

Archived