BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Stoke Vs Rovers

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Commentator making a very decent point that Kalinic has been isolated, too many hoofed balls, midfield too slow to support him, etc.

Spot on comment by the commentator. I have to agree i feel sorry for Niko, ball played head high all the time and never to his feet, no support and when he does its far too slow.

Get used to it lads. A lot of people on here think this type of BFS 'football' is not only acceptable, but it's the way forward.

Where the heck is Di Santo then? :-S

I made the point ages ago that because we're playing two strikers DOESN'T mean we're playing 4-4-2, but no one was listening.

Get used to it lads. A lot of people on here think this type of BFS 'football' is not only acceptable, but it's the way forward.

It's demoralising, that's what it is.

lol 10 corners in a row and we can't put it in. How does this keep happening.

how on earth did we have so many corners and only get one damn shot on target

i can see a red card being produced in the 2nd half

I made the point ages ago that because we're playing two strikers DOESN'T mean we're playing 4-4-2, but no one was listening.

Sorry guv. Of course, it needn't mean that he's playing as a striker, but I was curious as to what position he's taking on the field. Playing off the back of Kalinic I presume?

seems weird to me because I was under the impression that the strength of his game was playing off of the centre half. He doesn't seem the natural choice for teh role of link-up man. You need Keith Andrews for that!

Archived